Fudge kitchen Reviews

50% of reviewers recommend Fudge kitchen
Click Here

Tell us how Fudge kitchen made you happy

"Always sent on time with the right message in a lovely presentation box and tastes superb."
Are you Fudge kitchen? Gain access to your dashboard so you can reply to this review. Get Access
"I bought 4 slabs of fudge in Cambridge for a friend who loves fudge. I was embarrassed to discover within a day it had melted out of shape and could not be cut, it looked disgusting. I was told not to put it in the fridge so stored it in a kitchen with other food items, no heating. Even at room temp it was out of shape and melted. A complete waste of 17 pounds. Also the staff told me it lasted at least 3 weeks yet I see your leaflet says 'up to 2 weeks' and the box says 10 days. Normally fudge can be cut up and keeps its shape. I would never ever buy from Fudge Kitchen again. Very misleading advertising!"
Fudge kitchen is rated 3.00 based on 2 reviews