FuneralPlans1 Reviews

Read FuneralPlans1 Reviews

+4420 3290 8667

207 Regent Street

Tell us how FuneralPlans1 made you happy
A friend I run with passed away from heart failure a few months ago. It wasn't until then that it dawned on me that I must prepare for my funeral. Hopefully I won't go anytime soon, but now that I have a funeral plan I feel a little bit better about the future.
I wish I wouldn't have had to wait so long to get my free quotes, but free is free so it's not that big of a complaint
Great company. They really seem to care about finding the perfect funeral plan for their customers.
After deliberating for months of the need to get a funeral plan, I found FuneralPlans1 and something clicked. Why not lock down a funeral plan now at a decent price rather than watch the prices go up every year?
Getting my plan now assures that my wife saves money when I die. That's something that put a smile on her face.
I think this is the kind of stuff we should be spending our money on, rather than stuff we don't need like clothes or toys for out kids. This is something that we all need.
Wonderful service provided by an honest company.
It took some convincing, but I just got my mom and dad funeral plans. They paid for it, but I did all the work. Or shall I say FuneralPlans1.co.uk did all the work? Thank you for the help.
I was given over 10 free quotes until I found the one I liked. I'm so happy FuneralPlans1 kept finding me plans until the right one came.
There's nothing wrong with wanting to live forever. It's just smart to plan for death, just in case it comes. FuneralPlans1 helps you do that.
I'm still waiting for the quotes I was promised days ago.
Buying a funeral plan early in your life doesn't just save you money, it saves the grief of your loved ones when you die.
Relieved that I found a great plan that will save my husband the hassle of planning a funeral when I'm gone.
It took some time, but I was able to get a great deal on a funeral plan through FuneralPlans1. It was over a month, but that's because they offer so many options, all of which are great, but some better than others.
Very happy with the funeral plan I was able to purchase.
The price they set at FuneralPlans1 is the price you pay. There are no last second fees tacked on right when it's time to pay. Honest company that provides a great service.
You can trust when they say no obligation because I talked to the service team at FuneralPlans1 for weeks before even deciding on buying a plan and the whole time they never pushed me into a plan. They just kept advising me of which was the best one for my situation.
Long wait times ruin the good mood of the savings.
Perfect website to find a funeral plan that won't make you go broke.
My sister turned me on to this website and I'm so glad I did. In the past month I've found funeral plans for my husband and son through FuneralPlans1. And it was a lot cheaper than I expected.
FuneralPlans1 is rated 4.79 based on 150 reviews