Furniture world Reviews

100% of reviewers recommend Furniture world

Tell us how Furniture world made you happy

"Tamworth Branch of Furniture World .. One of the best shopping experiences I have had in a long time .. Ali is a great salesman .. very helpful .. excellent service The soffas have a 10 year guarantee for the base units .. new fabrics complement the range .. Great coffee as well .. Oh must mention Mark the manager .. as he is a great help .."
Are you Furniture world? Gain access to your dashboard so you can reply to this review. Free Access
"I ordered a mattress for my family who live in the south of England. The reviews were very poor for the company so I was a little apprehensive on the delivery front. But delivery was free, on time, and the delivery men were very kind and got the mattress in the house and upstairs for them. So we all were very happy bunnies."
Furniture world is rated 5.00 based on 2 reviews