Fy Reviews

Returns Process
Easy
Read Fy Reviews

hello@iamfy.co

Tell us how Fy made you happy
I bought a blanket from Sidonie Textiles and I absolutely love it - it is such nice quality and the design is brilliant - so different and goes with everything, well worth it - very pleased, and delivery was good.
Overall the product looks good from afar and it arrived in a decent amount of time. My only issue is that for the price, the quality wasn't great. The image isn't sharp when you get a little closer. It's a little sloppy, there was glue all over the edges that catches dirt and sticks to surfaces.
I placed an order for a poster over a month ago, and it still has not been delivered. The vendor refuses to send another poster. Customer service takes over a day to respond and has not offered any logistical help. Getting a refund has been nearly impossible. Very disappointed and would not recommend purchases from here to others.
Buyer beware. I purchased the giraffes in a bath print, and was happy with the quality, but disappointed to find that the actual picture size is smaller by 1 inch all round. I purchased what I thought was a 12 x 16 inch picture, and what I received measured 10 x 14. Whilst it does state the picture is trimmed, I believe clarification that this reduces the overall size of the picture itself needs to be made clear.
Line through picture, like there was low ink when printed.
First time I’ve used FY and I must admit I was very presently surprised at the quick delivery and quality product! I was a little dubious based on the appearance of the website, and not being able buy more than one item in on transaction. BUT great service, a nice 20% discount on first order, really fast DPD delivery as website said 8-10 days, but I got them within 48 hours, and the products, MALINI LUXE cushions were really really NICE and finished my room perfectly!
I have to say I was very skeptical. I fell in love with the style and bought the boots and then worried it was a fraudulent company, but I got to say I was wrong. The boots came within two weeks- they were gorgeous and comfortable- albeit the wrong color :( I ordered the brown - got the black- which were actually very nice. I wrote to customer service and they actually refunded my money and let me keep them!! Wow so now I will go and order the correct color. I was wrong. I judged them and they did right by me.
Quick delivery, good packaging and good quality. Happy :-)
for $70 I expected better quality. every corner on my frame has some sort of scratch or imperfection. and dark smudges on the frame as well. will keep though. oh well.
I recieved it quick. Not great quality. Kinda cheap looking for the price. Paper back bulges, so it won't lay flat on the wall.
I ordered 2 prints but ordered a 3rd one by mistake. I emailed the customer service to tell them and within minutes I had a reply and a refund for the print I had ordered in error. My prints arrived to France within a week and I love them. I will definitely order again. Great product and great service.
Really love my prints,quick delivery
I bought the Appa print, it's a beautiful design love the art style it has incorporated. Only critisism is it doesn't feel like the resolution for A3 is quite right like it was drawn smaller and just blown up without lines getting sharpened. Overall happy with the poster but for the price I paid expected slightly better quality
Just received my purchase. So easy to order and packaging and delivery spot on. First time ordering and I could not be more pleased with everything. The print is gorgeous! Would definitely order again.
The illustration itself is really nice and it has arrive in a very nice and strong package, but the print quality is really really bad. I'll hang it up high in order not to notice the very low resolution.
Loved it, arrived promptly, securely packaged, thanks.
I would give no stars if I could. I have still not received my purchase over 5 weeks in and have been told they have not heard back from the vendor. FY do not take responsibility the the things they sell and the delivery therefore they should not advertise fast shipping as they have no control over it. Very poor customer service too. The site looks nice and is easy to use with some nice products but delivery, responsiveness and service let them down.
Just arrived,well packaged, love it
Quick delivery and the print is beyond awesome. Its something to remember by the quarantine.
What an absolute pleasure to deal with FY from ordering to my picture to being delivered I was kept up to date with the stages. So so pleased with my picture just finishes our bedroom off.
Fy is rated 4.51 based on 1,758 reviews