Fy Reviews

Returns Process
Easy
Read Fy Reviews

hello@iamfy.co

Tell us how Fy made you happy
I ordered 2 prints but ordered a 3rd one by mistake. I emailed the customer service to tell them and within minutes I had a reply and a refund for the print I had ordered in error. My prints arrived to France within a week and I love them. I will definitely order again. Great product and great service.
Really love my prints,quick delivery
Just received my purchase. So easy to order and packaging and delivery spot on. First time ordering and I could not be more pleased with everything. The print is gorgeous! Would definitely order again.
Loved it, arrived promptly, securely packaged, thanks.
Just arrived,well packaged, love it
Quick delivery and the print is beyond awesome. Its something to remember by the quarantine.
What an absolute pleasure to deal with FY from ordering to my picture to being delivered I was kept up to date with the stages. So so pleased with my picture just finishes our bedroom off.
This is gorgeous, high quality, even my hubby loves it
Excited for my purchase!!
I ordered this and have to say I was surprised at how quickly it arrived and I'm absolutely in love with it . Brilliant quality . I just simply love it !
Ordered the Schnauzer picture for Christmas and it was a hit. Great quality print. Almost has a velvety feel to it.
Delivery was super quick! The colours are lovely and picture is on nice quality thick material. Very happy with my purchase.
I bought a print without a frame and its such good quality and a great price, I am really pleased with it as its a gift. thank you! I will be purchasing more from you!x
Easy and quick! Very Kind :)
Amazing all around especially in customer service
Love this print! Makes me feel awesome when working in my office and stealing glances at it!
Caro was super helpful and very kind, really enjoyed our interaction so thank-you! 10/10
I ordered a framed print which arrived in under a week, the quality is fantastic. Can’t wait to get it up on the wall. Paloma provided excellent customer service.
Excellent service from Caro!
Caro of your office has been extremely helpful and assisted me with my request in a timely and most helpful manner. Looking forward to my artwork 😁
Fy is rated 4.46 based on 1,821 reviews