Fy Reviews

Returns Process
Easy
Read Fy Reviews

hello@iamfy.co

Tell us how Fy made you happy
Incredible customer service! I made a mistake and ordered the wrong size of a print. They quickly responded with a personalized email solving my issue. Fantastic website with amazing product tracking and customized customer service!
Perfect prints and quick delivery.
Fy 5 star review on 29th August 2020
Beautiful print and on good quality paper. It looks lovely in my living room.
Fy 5 star review on 19th August 2020
Great design and on good quality paper.
Fy 5 star review on 19th August 2020
Perfect design on card. The paper it was printed on felt good quality. I’m really happy with my purchase.
Fy 5 star review on 19th August 2020
These prints are so beautiful - I am so happy!!!
Fy 5 star review on 14th August 2020
Excellent customer service and lovely products. Would not hesitate to recommend. I needed a problem resolving with regard to a framed print I had ordered. I logged onto the live chat and straight away my issue was dealt with by Julie. I had never had such good customer service from an online company. 5* - Brilliant!! I will order again and recommend to my friends.
Ordered a print for my kitchen. It is just what I wanted. Fantastic service and quick delivery.
I am so in love with this print and it looks perfect in our house.
Love this print with my black frame! Looks so good on my tropical wallpaper in the bathroom. Very happy with it!
Fy 5 star review on 5th August 2020
Amazing! All my prints have come in looking spectacular. Getting it framed is also definitely worth it!
Love the simplicity of it
Fy 5 star review on 31st July 2020
I ordered two hummingbird prints. They arrived in less than a week and the quality is better than I thought. Very happy.
Love my new bedding. Fast delivery too
Fy 5 star review on 25th July 2020
I have the “ to the moon and back “ in a large canvas print, it is absolutely exquisite, and looks striking on my white wall, the quality of this canvas is wonderful.
Great service and pricing
I had an issue with my order and the customer service was timely, friendly, and competent. What more could you ask for? Beautiful quality print as well!
Great products, fast shipping, helpful customer service.
The picture I ordered arrived within 10 days, which I consider to be good during the Covid crisis, and was very well packaged without too many packing materials being used. It also arrived in excellent condition. The picture itself is beautiful, colours being true to those on the website, and although it wasn't cheap, it's of really good quality. It's a long time since I've bought something I've been so pleased with!
I ordered 4 of Joe Taylor's prints and was very pleasantly surprised by how quickly they came, the quality of the print and also how light the whole framing was. It has made art and home decor accessible and affordable to everyone without skimping on quality.
Fy is rated 4.46 based on 1,822 reviews