Fy Reviews

Returns Process
Easy
Read Fy Reviews

hello@iamfy.co

Tell us how Fy made you happy
Love the app! Prints & cushions arrived quickly & they’re just what I wanted. Paloma has been really helpful, the customer service has been ace! Thank you!
Really happy with the service from fy, Brian was a great help! Love my purchase too! Thank you!
I am really happy with the service I have received from fy, firstly the print I ordered is of an excellent quality and exactly as pictured/described on the website. The delivery did take a little longer than originally stated, but with everything that's going on right now that's to be expected so it wasn't a problem. I also contacted the customer service department on 2 separate occasions and both times I got a very quick response and the people answering (Maria and Sarah) were both really friendly and helpful, I couldn't ask for a better service!
Wonderful prints , amazing customer service .. will use again and recommend highly.
Amazing customer service
We ordered some stuff, but wanted to keep a couple and return the rest. They refunded the amount for our order and we didn't have to return the rest, instead they encouraged us to recycle, donate or pass it onto family and friends. Now that's what I call costumer service! Great feeling.
The customer service I received from Paloma & the Fy! team was fantastic. Paloma responded almost immediately when I reached out to the team for help with an issue & also provided effective solutions for a swift resolution. Thank you, Paloma!
Excellent customer service - they promptly replaced an item that was broken in transit.
Amazing customer service and incredible products! I will definitely continue to shop with Fy!
Love the variety on Fy, it was hard to choose. High quality paper, protective shipping, and a happy wall in my home.
Outstanding customer service, great to see a company take so much care over their customers plus great communication. Will definitely buy again from in the future.
Well done keep up the great work
I would highly recommend Fy. They have great products at very reasonable prices to suit every home style. Whilst at the beginning I had some issues with the delivery where the fault was with the courier, their customer service was very patient and understanding and helpful. I bought 2 rubs, both of which were true to their advertised picture and of high quality .
wonderful prints and even better customer service!
Quality product with awesome customer service! Will definitely order from again!
Absolutely fantastic customer service - I couldn't ask for better when I had a query about a discount! The response was prompt and the action carried out was brilliant!!
Not only do they have outstanding customer service and support, the uniqueness of their items is fantastic
Great quality, excelente costumer service
Great service!
Love my art. Came beautifully and carefully wrapped. Exactly as described and love it every time I pass it!
Great, varied art and excellent customer service.
Fy is rated 4.51 based on 1,758 reviews