Fy Reviews

Returns Process
Easy
Read Fy Reviews

hello@iamfy.co

Tell us how Fy made you happy
Love my new bedding. Fast delivery too
Fy 5 star review on 25th July 2020
I have the “ to the moon and back “ in a large canvas print, it is absolutely exquisite, and looks striking on my white wall, the quality of this canvas is wonderful.
Great service and pricing
I had an issue with my order and the customer service was timely, friendly, and competent. What more could you ask for? Beautiful quality print as well!
Great products, fast shipping, helpful customer service.
The picture I ordered arrived within 10 days, which I consider to be good during the Covid crisis, and was very well packaged without too many packing materials being used. It also arrived in excellent condition. The picture itself is beautiful, colours being true to those on the website, and although it wasn't cheap, it's of really good quality. It's a long time since I've bought something I've been so pleased with!
I ordered 4 of Joe Taylor's prints and was very pleasantly surprised by how quickly they came, the quality of the print and also how light the whole framing was. It has made art and home decor accessible and affordable to everyone without skimping on quality.
I have ordered 6 prints and they arrived super fast! The quality of all them are perfect and the colors are brilliant. I also love the big catalog that iamfy has, there are prints for every theme and every room! I love my prints, I recommend this website!!
Absolutely delighted with my 2 large framed prints. They look stunning and customer service was excellent. Will definitely be purchasing again from Fy. Would highly recommend.
Wow! Quality is superb! This one second I even thought it was painted ❤️ amazing! thank you!
Fy has excellent customer service, and their products are ah-mazing!
Amazing customer service. My query was answered very quickly, the response genuine and friendly. I love my print!! Thank you!
The customer service has been brilliant! My query was answered almost immediately and the response was very friendly and genuine. I love my print which arrived today! Thank you
I love my rug - it’s perfect! Beautiful colour and quality. Brilliant customer service from Brian too. Thank you, Fy!
I am more than satisfied by the print's quality. Brilliant colours, clear details, exactly as shown on the screen. I had bought the same picture before in another shop and returned it for it's poor print quality. I was afraid that the subtle colours of the painting would not show on any print but fy! obviously uses the best printers. Now I can decorate my home exactly as I imagined. Thank you! Besides, service and delivery were excellent. Good luck to the British people in this difficult situation!
Love the app! Prints & cushions arrived quickly & they’re just what I wanted. Paloma has been really helpful, the customer service has been ace! Thank you!
Really happy with the service from fy, Brian was a great help! Love my purchase too! Thank you!
I am really happy with the service I have received from fy, firstly the print I ordered is of an excellent quality and exactly as pictured/described on the website. The delivery did take a little longer than originally stated, but with everything that's going on right now that's to be expected so it wasn't a problem. I also contacted the customer service department on 2 separate occasions and both times I got a very quick response and the people answering (Maria and Sarah) were both really friendly and helpful, I couldn't ask for a better service!
Wonderful prints , amazing customer service .. will use again and recommend highly.
Amazing customer service