Fy Reviews

Returns Process
Easy
Read Fy Reviews

hello@iamfy.co

Tell us how Fy made you happy
Ordered lots of great stuff with Fy, all turned up very quickly. Had an order go missing in the post and the team were very helpful and offered a refund or same item straight away. Excellent customer service!
I ordered a front door mat. Looks great in the photo. Do not be fooled. Its awful quality, very small, and I cannot think it will last if a pair of wet feet get wiped on it. The rubber backing is very thin. Added to that, its twice the price of anywhere else. I liked the look of this site but not sure I will order again. No notesincluded to do a return, even though it says returns are free in 28 days. I wait to see what their customer service is like.
Quick delivery and really lovely picture. Very happy :)
They refund quite quickly and there is good response from customer service

Unfortunately the prints don't come with brackets to hang them, these need to be purchased separately. The colour quality of the prints can be quite subdued and not crystal clear . I paid £91 for a large print which looks like a copy of a copy that has been photocopied too many times.
Fy 2 star review on 10th November 2020
I bought the meaning prints of Aunt, Mum and Dad. I was a bit disappointed when they arrived today as they’re really just pieces of paper which I could’ve just printed myself. It is nice paper but I think the cost is way too high for these Unframed. I would pay €6.99 each but not €12.99
Great service, great communication, very helpful when I had ordered the wrong item. Will definitely use again.
Really disappointing. Poor quality prints, really pixelated. Feels like a complete waste of money.
Cuadro protegido. Diseño impresionante, mejor que en la pantalla.
Lovely print, and great speedy service.
The prints are of very good quality, so is the framing, the customer service has been lovely and the delivery was extra fast! :)
Beautiful image but don’t waste your money on their frames. They look and feel cheap and are not worth the cost. The frame is not wood and instead of glass it’s plastic. :(
Love love love my print. Arrived quickly and well packed
The artwork itself, fantastic. Looks like its printed on copy paper. No sharpness, no crispness, I could get the frame for 5 bucks at Michael's and for $82 you can't even put real glass in it? This is a scam.
"The Twins Kate And Grace Hoare 1876 Art Print
by The Fitzwilliam Museum"

Everything perfect.
I love the selection on Fy, but I got my first framed print and I was hoping for better quality. For over $100, I was expecting a higher resolution print. The frame also seemed a bit cheap. Overall, a bit disappointed. The piece also took about a week longer than expected to ship as there was some sort of issue that wasn't fully explained that caused delay.
"Baby Doll by Honeymoon Hotel"
This cannot be framed.
Badly wrapped!
My prints arrived today and I am so so happy with them. The colour and quality is second to none! They were beautifully packed and free shipping extra bonus! I want to put them all over my house. Thank you. Mary Lyons Galway Ireland
Print looks like it has an orange filter on it. The print I ordered looked a lot clearer and had no funny undertone.
I ordered 2 prints from FY, and when they arrived I was very impressed with the care in packaging. Because of Covid of course there was a small delay, but could not have been happier with the prints themselves .Beautiful quality.I was going to gift them to someone else, but i think i will keep them and order another 2.
Shipping was supposed to be 5-7 days but it took 12. The tracking seems to show it took a long time to get out of the warehouse. I did receive what I ordered and it looks great.
Fy is rated 4.49 based on 1,782 reviews