Fy Reviews

Returns Process
Easy
Read Fy Reviews

hello@iamfy.co

Tell us how Fy made you happy
Fast delivery! Fantastic price and quality is better than I imagined for the size print I got
We could not be more disappointed with the quality of print we received. We ordered the Wish Lanterns piece and it is horribly pixilated. It absolutely should not be sold in the 20x20. Up on our wall it just looks cheap and tacky. The print also has a marking where it looks like some sneezed on it. Do not buy.
Fy 1 star review on 18th September 2020
This looks so nice in our jungle-themed office. It lights up the wall where it hangs. Love it.
Fy 5 star review on 9th September 2020
Absolutely perfect. Top quality. Thank you.
Be careful what you order for it might get delivered and it might not. I ordered over $200 prints and throw and it didn't make it to me. The tracking notifications were very confused, with the order number referring to a different item, and shipments were consolidated under one item's order number so when it said delivered you can't track what's missing. Just a big mess their system. I sent an email and all I got is: it says delivered, check your parcels box, or contact the shipping company directly. I love their stuff but their shipping is unreliable so I won't be ordering again.
I started off buying one print with birthday money from my Son, well that started a roller coaster, bought quite a few prints, cushion and now even sunglasses! What a site. Everything arrives quickly, no complaints from me. Cracking company 😆
Incredible customer service! I made a mistake and ordered the wrong size of a print. They quickly responded with a personalized email solving my issue. Fantastic website with amazing product tracking and customized customer service!
The print was not cut properly to specifications, the linework is not even on the borders. Almost looks tilted, wouldn't recommend.
Perfect prints and quick delivery.
Fy 5 star review on 29th August 2020
Overpriced for what I got and slow delivery
Pixelated. Paper was too stiff and rolled tightly so there was no way to unroll without wrinkling. Had to throw away :( super disappointed.
Honestly the quality of the print is horrible. It is so pixelated. Not worth the price even on sale.
Beautiful print and on good quality paper. It looks lovely in my living room.
Fy 5 star review on 19th August 2020
Great design and on good quality paper.
Fy 5 star review on 19th August 2020
Perfect design on card. The paper it was printed on felt good quality. I’m really happy with my purchase.
Fy 5 star review on 19th August 2020
Signed up bought products then all of a sudden it told me password was already in use. Sure it is , it’s mine. To hard to use👎
These prints are so beautiful - I am so happy!!!
Fy 5 star review on 14th August 2020
Excellent customer service and lovely products. Would not hesitate to recommend. I needed a problem resolving with regard to a framed print I had ordered. I logged onto the live chat and straight away my issue was dealt with by Julie. I had never had such good customer service from an online company. 5* - Brilliant!! I will order again and recommend to my friends.
Ordered a print for my kitchen. It is just what I wanted. Fantastic service and quick delivery.
I am so in love with this print and it looks perfect in our house.
Fy is rated 4.49 based on 1,788 reviews