Fy Reviews

Returns Process
Easy
Read Fy Reviews

hello@iamfy.co

Tell us how Fy made you happy
The products look exactly as expected and the quality is awesome, although the prices are not very high. I ordered two things and I had some delivery issues with the second one. I texted the customer service and they replied right away with a very helpful and responsive attitude. They cared a lot about my issue and in the end I received my order without much effort. Thanks again to the great service! I can totally recommend Fy!
Love my print! Excellent quality!
Fy 5 star review on 9th June 2020
Fantastic prints, good quality, prompt service! One very happy customer :)
Absolutely loved my rug, amazing value. I had incredible customer service too, will definitely use again
Excellent customer service! Good quality prints at an affordable price!
Fy 5 star review on 6th June 2020 Fy 5 star review on 6th June 2020 Fy 5 star review on 6th June 2020
So cute! And great customer service!
I am a returning customer for this website. The quality of the prints/canvases is flawless but, more importantly, the customer service is out of this world good. They respond right away and actually help you with your issue. I do not have enough good words for these people. I'm genuinely impressed.
Fy have nailed customer service! Every experience is a delight, such customer focus and no quibbles when things go wrong. Can’t rate highly enough and would thoroughly recommend 😊
I have ordered lots of paints...the service is brilliant..it was super fast and efficient!!
Very good customer service, the effort to reply is commendable especially now in this time of Covid-19. You can find reasonable price items and it helps when there is a promotion going to save a few extra pennies. It's free delivery so you cannot complain and judging by the quickness of response when querying I don't think there would be a problem if you was to contact with an issue.
Beautiful print. Thanks.
Fy is on point with pricing and shipping. I’ve loved everything I’ve ordered and the one time I received the incorrect size of print, it was quickly fixed with very little inconvenience to me.
Amazing quality and wonderful customer service, I will be buying many more things to make my home more beautiful :)
My first order of two pictures arrived in perfect condition and I love them. My wish list is now as long as my arm! ❤️
I love my picture. It arrived in one piece, very timely and just as advertised, thank you.
Fy 5 star review on 1st June 2020 Fy 5 star review on 1st June 2020
Excellent print and impeccable quality!!!!!
Fy 5 star review on 1st June 2020
I am really happy with the chair and the customer services is excellent. Although the delivery was slower than expected, I wouldn't have expected any quicker since it is coming from Germany and both countries have been in lockdown so I have no complaints here. The customer service team always responded within a few hours. Thanks again! 100% recommend.
The customer service is exceptional, so helpful and responsive. Quality of the products is excellent also. A great experience!
The customer service is excellent - really friendly and helpful. Items look as they do on the site, I have been really pleased with some of my recent purchases.
I cannot praise FY! Customer Service enough. My original order was dealt with very professionally and quickly. When for reasons beyond our control not enough of my mural could be sourced, I had to cancel. It was then that FY! excelled. They were immediately responsive to my emails and managed the whole refund process extremely pleasantly and quickly. My comment to Paloma and the FY! Team was “ You are all amazing and so efficient. This is the best international Customer Service I have ever received. Well done and Thank you!”
Fy is rated 4.49 based on 1,788 reviews