Fy Reviews

Returns Process
Easy
Read Fy Reviews

hello@iamfy.co

Tell us how Fy made you happy
Superb after sales support, beyond all expectations
Excellent quality print, very detailed with lovely bright colours. I was impressed with the paper quality too and it was carefully packaged. I would certainly order again!
Hi Stress free online shopping excellent site easy to navigate Goods arrived safely and on time. A fabulous print and frame to brighten up my life and home Thank you FY ⭐️
The print I ordered arrived very promptly and the quality has more than exceeded my expectations. I'm in love!
I was really wary of this site, as I am with all places that advertise on FB and Instagram. I read lots of reviews, and most were good, so I bit the bullet and bought my poster and I could not be happier. Its the cutest picture ever and just looks so good in my home office. It arrived in really protective postage and is great quality. Would definitely recommend and definitely buy from again. I paid for the poster and bought a cheap frame Kmart.
This was my first time purchasing from Fy, and I'm definitely pleased. The print is beautiful, and the colors pop
Fy quickly understand what appeals to you and shows examples.My pictures have arrived in perfect condition,one unframed and three framed, they all look amazing and just as I'd anlicipated. Would totally recommend.
I loved this print on your site, but it's much more beautiful than I expected! I planned on hanging it my bathroom, but it's going in my foyer so everyone who comes over can enjoy it. Thank you!
I bought the flamingo wannabe for my great nieces bedroom. It is adorable! Great service fast shipping I would buy from them again!
Love it! Super quick delivery and quality stock the print is on!
Very satisfied
Elegant & whimsical. Perfect in my living room. ML
I love Fy. I have had an armchair, rug and now prints. Each single thing is fantastic quality and the customer service is excellent, so much so that I moved home and one of the staff was concerned by card was being used illegitimately. Don’t know of any other company that would spot that. Would recommend to anyone.
Absolutely in love with the art prints I ordered! Already have another list going. Fast delivery too!!
I’m very pleased with the price, speed of delivery, and quality of these prints. I’ve already bought 4 prints and I’m sure I’ll be back for more!
I ordered three beautiful prints that were shipped so fast, the delivery company actually lost my third and I reached out to Iamfy for help, they responded almost immediately and actually sent an entirely new print order for the one the delivery company lost at no charge to me. They were AMAZING and I am so excited to order from them again. They make the process very easy.
Hi...I have ordered a few prints over the last year but the one I recently bought from here is by far the best quality and value out of them all. It arrived within a few days in perfect condition and with excellent packaging !! Thank you so much I love it 😊
I ordered a print in the wrong size. I contacted live chat to see if I could return it and they were more than helpful. Excellent customer service, 5 star.
The prints were exactly as described. The color saturation was amazing. I love our new additions. The vibrancy of each print is outstanding. I would feel confident ordering again.
The painting is nice!!! Super cute image printed in nice quality. I like it so much!! Customer service is good. I didn't receive the package and then customer service sent me a new one right away!
Fy is rated 4.47 based on 1,810 reviews