Fy Reviews

Returns Process
Easy
Read Fy Reviews

hello@iamfy.co

Tell us how Fy made you happy
This is gorgeous, high quality, even my hubby loves it
Excited for my purchase!!
I ordered this and have to say I was surprised at how quickly it arrived and I'm absolutely in love with it . Brilliant quality . I just simply love it !
Ordered the Schnauzer picture for Christmas and it was a hit. Great quality print. Almost has a velvety feel to it.
Delivery was super quick! The colours are lovely and picture is on nice quality thick material. Very happy with my purchase.
I bought a print without a frame and its such good quality and a great price, I am really pleased with it as its a gift. thank you! I will be purchasing more from you!x
Easy and quick! Very Kind :)
Amazing all around especially in customer service
Love this print! Makes me feel awesome when working in my office and stealing glances at it!
Caro was super helpful and very kind, really enjoyed our interaction so thank-you! 10/10
I ordered a framed print which arrived in under a week, the quality is fantastic. Can’t wait to get it up on the wall. Paloma provided excellent customer service.
Excellent service from Caro!
Caro of your office has been extremely helpful and assisted me with my request in a timely and most helpful manner.

Looking forward to my artwork 😁
Ordered lots of great stuff with Fy, all turned up very quickly. Had an order go missing in the post and the team were very helpful and offered a refund or same item straight away. Excellent customer service!
Quick delivery and really lovely picture. Very happy :)
Great service, great communication, very helpful when I had ordered the wrong item. Will definitely use again.
Cuadro protegido. Diseño impresionante, mejor que en la pantalla.
Lovely print, and great speedy service.
The prints are of very good quality, so is the framing, the customer service has been lovely and the delivery was extra fast! :)
Love love love my print. Arrived quickly and well packed
Fy is rated 4.54 based on 1,716 reviews