Garage Door Sale Reviews

Read Garage Door Sale Reviews

info@garagedoorsale.co.uk

Unit 5 - 9 Sedgewick Road North Luton Industrial Estate Luton

Tell us how Garage Door Sale made you happy
I was looking for a side-hinged door that looked good and improved on the security of my current door but did not have a large budget. This site was the cheapest I found after quite some time of looking.

The knock down in star is simply because it did take longer than stated. Which although was understandable given the current situation I would still like to of been made aware of this to begin with and received updates without me chasing. However, I always received an update within a day or two from them whenever I asked. Particular thanks to Natasha for that.

The delivery driver was great as well, he helped me place the door into my garage for safe keeping until I was ready to install it.

The Garage door itself is great. I have no complaints. I was honestly not expecting something as well made and nice looking. The pre-hung side hinged garage door frame was a doddle to fit. Even for me. The lock and bolts on the door are a real bonus as well. The only negative here was the lack of instructions with the door. I had to download them from the website.

Overall, I am extremely happy with my new garage door and would definitely order from them again. I would just be aware of delivery timescales and double check with them for realistic estimate.
Poor service.

No Order Confirmation received with a delivery date!

Chased up later, told them to cancel.
Given runaround, person on holiday, left for the day and such.

Been 6 weeks now and still waiting on a refund.

May have to go via Credit Card for a refund.
Good morning.
I am so sorry to hear of the above issue. All order confirmations are emailed the following morning pertaining to all orders placed online and as previously discussed with you I can only but apologise again as this appeared to of not of happened. Please be assured your refund has been authorised after there being an initial delay due to production having started on your order. Once again, please accept our apologies for any concerns we may have caused you to your end and please don't hesitate to contact us at Garage Door Sale if we can assist you any further.
Short & Sweet.

Excellent service, from first telephone call right through to and including, delivery.
The Garage Door - is of a very high standard of manufacture and was straight forward to install, on a DIY basis.

Many Thanks - From a Very Satisfied Customer.
Dear Scott, thank you for leaving us such a wonderful review. We are thrilled that you loved your experience with us at Garage Door Sale as we strive for customer satisfaction as our priority, and your review reaffirms the hard work we put in every day. So thank you for your kind words and your much valued custom.
Excellent service lorry driver was also very helpful thanks
Excellent quality product at the right price and great service from Lee-Ann and Rebecca.
Slightly let down by the promised delivery date being missed, but this was due to the factory having a rush of orders... A nice problem to have! :-).
Good price, good lead time. Nice to hear from Employee Of The Month Rebecca.
Thank you placing a review!

Garage Door Sale
Very pleased with the product, easy to order helpful staff, delivered before time quoted
Easy to fit, removed old door and fitted new in around an hour....
Very please with my Cardale Gemini door quality and the price I paid for it. Not so happy about the length of time it took to deliver it. Supposedly it was 4-6 weeks but in reality it was over 10 weeks. Fortunately for us our builder was able to install a temporary door but this could be a major issue for some people. Staff were very helpful when phoned and promised to chaise up the manufacturer who were the cause of the issue but we had to keep phoning to get an update - some unprompted feed back would have been nice.
Thank you for your review.
We are pleased you are happy with the product and the service of the team at Garage Door Sale. Feedback is always welcomed to which yours has been taken on board pertaining to unprompted updates.
Generally speaking the lead time is approximately 4 weeks and it is with regret you suffered an issue with the manufacturers to which we conversed with consistently for a speedier resolution.
Once again may I thank you for your review and please don’t hesitate to contact us if we can assist you any further.

Kindest regards

Garage Door Sale
Seems to be a quality product at a very affordable price. Easy to select and order, delivery exactly as planned.
The builder has not yet installed the door.
Thank you Brian for a great review of our product and service!

Garage Door Sale
Ordered door, website states you will be informed of delivery, not informed despite having email and phone no. Arrived damaged not fit for purpose after 4 weeks so informed garage door sale as instructed immediately. Sent photo as requested and then asked to send more photos which I did. Phone after a week to be told it being dealt with under warranty but not to worry because we can see substantial damage from photo. Another week goes by so I phone and now they want more photos as only damage to the front is covered, apparently your door can be wrecked at the rear but as long as front is ok that’s good enough. Long story short KEEP clear of this company, pay more for professionalism or you will have a damaged door and hole in your bank account like me. Shame on you garage door sale.
I am sorry to hear of your damaged door. As previously discussed with you, Garage Door Sale is striving for a speedy resolution to which additional photos were required to the front of the door to aid your warranty claim. As soon as we receive the photos, we will promptly reply thereafter as previously discussed with you.

We genuinely want to work with you for speedy resolution to which was mentioned in our conversation. We will look forward to receiving your photos which will enable us to proceed with your claim.

Should you need us in the meantime, please call on 0800 404 8011.

Garage Door Sale
I rang and ordered a new garage door the sales assistant was very helpful indeed. She went through every detail including the sizes .pattern and delivery times. Exhalent service would recommend them. Thank you.
Thank you Peter for your great review and for your recommendation!

Garage Door Sale
Very good service and quality of product
Thank you Jeffrey for taking the time to place us a review.

Garage Door Sale
I have used your company for over 3 years. The sales and delivery side of your company are brilliant 10 out 10.A special mention to Lee-Ann in your sales.She is a credit to your company.Thankyou
Thank you Tim for placing a great review, your feedback will be passed on to Lee-Ann!

Garage Door Sale
The staff at Garage Door Sales are very helpful and friendly. The doors always turn up in good condition. The only thing I would say is that the lead times are fairly long and you don't get a delivery date until the last minute, which means our customers are waiting for an update for a while. However, that being said, GDS are always honest and open about their lead times/delivery.
Thank you for taking the time to place us a review. Your feedback will be passed on!

Good service .fast delivery.great quality
We appreciate your review Shaun - thank you!

Garage Door Sale
Excellent service best prices speedy delivery friendly helpful staff on the phone
Ive used them several times and have recommended to others
Thank you for placing a review and for your recommendation!

Garage Door Sale
Very happy with how I was delt with by Natasha on how did her best to help to garage door also that it was delivered by a very helpful driverdriverpleasant driver,and on inspection there was no damage found.
Thank you for placing us a great review, we are pleased to hear you are happy with our service!

Garage Door Sale
Friendly staff, great price and a very fast delivery... Perfect thanks
Thank you for taking the time to place a review Ian!

Garage Door Sale
More than happy with whole process
Delivery very good contacted on day of delivery and notified of time
Garage door on arrival free from any dents or scratches and as described
Would definitely recommend
Thank you David for your review and also for your recommendation!

Garage Door Sale
good sale practice, well handled, proved to be an excellent product.
Thank you James for placing a review!

Garage Door Sale is rated 4.34 based on 128 reviews