Gary Matthews Solicitors Reviews

of reviewers recommend Gary Matthews Solicitors
Telephone, Email, Live Chat
Read Gary Matthews Solicitors Reviews

About Gary Matthews Solicitors:

Legal Services. Straight Up.

0035319036250

First Floor, Ormond Building, 31-36 Ormond Quay Upper, Dublin 7

Tell us how Gary Matthews Solicitors made you happy
From Órla taking on my case at the beginning she was absolutely fantastic really put my mind at ease and talked through my case over the phone with me, any questions that I had where answered immediately. My case was then passed on to Lyndsay who again is fantastic at her job communicated every step of the case with me. She kept everything simplified for me not putting added stress or burden on me throughout the case. She was also available at anytime to answer any questions or queries I had I relation to the case and gave great advice. Highly recommend to give them a call..
Very good solicitors and professional too.They are working hard to keep the customers happy.In very short time they solved my case.Thank you Gary Matthews Solicitors for everything. I wish you all the best things.
Clear concise and to the point, no guessing or messing about. You're kept informed at all times, the advice you given is second to none. Want a result? Choose Gary Matthews solicitors.
Highly recommended. Gary Matthews and his team treated me with the utmost professionalism and care. Efficient and prompt response to any queries I had, triple A+ service all round. Colette Hynes
Very efficient
Very good, highly recommend, I was given thorough information and help throughout my case.
I am very satisfied how my case ended.I also got more than agreed at the beginning.I recommend to everyone Gary matthews.The man is the best.
Amazing services. My mom had an accident in September 2019. The case was handled in high profession and cosed within a few months which seems a miracleas. We are very satisfied, we were notified with all up to date informations, the team is fantastic, easy to deal with and the main thing they always replied in no time. Highly recommend Gary Matthews Solicitors
From start to finish was an excellent service great communication pleasure to deal with. Highly recommended
I could not speak more highly of Gary Matthews and his team. Right from the day I contacted them Lyndsay and Orla made me feel at ease with the process and we’re always at the other end of the phone. Fantastic people to deal with. if anyone is in doubt about a personal injury I would definitely speak to this firm. Thank you to all the team for all your help this past year.
Thank you so much to Lyndsey and Gary for all your support. From the start of my case you were there for me. Lyndsey your amazing. You gave me the confidence and encouragement during the case. You are a kind and generous person. You have great people skills and I wish you and Garry all the best. I would highly recommend Garry Matthews Solicitors. Best wishes Rashida Lakhani
I engaged Gary Matthews solicitors in February 2020 and from the outset I was treated with the utmost professionalism and care. All emails and phone calls were promptly replied to and my case was brought to a very satisfactory conclusion. I would definitely recommend Gary Matthews for all your legal requirements. Michael O'Connell.
Fast professional highly knowledgable id definately recommend
Great service and very nice to deal with!
I decided to go with Gary Matthews Solictors after i read the reviews online and was so glad i did . From the outset they were very professional to deal with and always willing to help and guide on all matters relating to my case . Collette and Orla were especially helpful ,along with all the other staff i cannot fault the service i recieved . Always at the end of the phone for any concerns i had .Really happy with the results also .10/10
Great company.. specially Joanne she is very professional and friendly..
Gary matthews solicitors were professional, efficient, kind and friendly from the start. And when the covid lockdown came they remained helpful and contactable throughout reassuring me and removing alot of the stress allowing me time to recuperate. Thank you Joanne and your wonderful team.👍😊
Very straight and proffesional
Gary Matthews solicitors from the outset of my case were very understanding and informative and put my mind at ease with with their professional guidance and advice from both lyndsay and Orla. They were prompt and informative at all stages of my case and were on hand at any time to discuss any queries I had. And this ultimately lead to a successful conclusion to my case. I would highly recommend the people at Gary Matthews.
Great company, very easy to deal with, very professional, thank you for all your help
Gary Matthews Solicitors is rated 4.94 based on 124 reviews