Gathered Here Reviews

of reviewers recommend Gathered Here
Read Gathered Here Reviews
The execution was very straightforward, simple, and easy to understand. Surprised at how easy it really was. Thank you.
Excellent service provided, very easy to fill out & gives you complete ease of mind knowing your family is taken care of.
Very good site. I had no trouble with the paper work. Will let my friends know about you. Thank you. Danny.
I was looking for a will kit and so happy I found this free service. So easy to use and it only took a few minutes to set up.
It was so easy to follow through the steps.
I found out about your site from Edgar's Mission and after reading that it was free to set up a will, I gave it a go. Very easy and quick to complete online. The last will I made through a solicitor cost an arm and a leg! Thank you for this service being made available.
very simple and easy to understand
Simple to follow and easy to use. Would recommend to others with non complex will needs
Made it very simple and uncomplicated. I feel much better for having done it. Much appreciated
Very easy to navigate, and explanations are clear and in layman's terms. Excellent, have recommended to two friends very good - and happy that the pet rescue service will benefit from me after I'm gone.
Great, easy to use and understand recommend šŸ˜
The process was easier than I thought. Options for pets, donations and multiple recipients. Completed it all quite quickly via Gathered Here.
Very easy to use with lots of helpful hints and definitions as you go in case you are unsure about something which is super helpful especially with a will where it can cause a lot of problems if things arent specified clearly. Would definately recommend to others
The free will app is very easy to use, simple and fast process to complete the will in less than 10 minutes. Highly recommended.
Easy no fuss and prompts helped to make a quick will, now Iā€™m covered
The process of filling out my Will, was very easy. Recommend Gathered Here, for easy no frills Wills.
Simple, straight forward and so easy to use.
I was very impressed at how well this website has been designed to steer one through the various matters pertinent to making a will. I like the fact that it allowed me to make a donation to the charity of my choice. The explanations were very clear and I did not have any difficulty. All I have to do now is to get two people to witness my signatures and even that is explained very clearly in the notes. Thankyou - much appreciated. Pat
Very easy to use, nice and quick but covered lots of bases. I also like that they have a bespoke option, for a fee, as that is necessary for some people.
simple and clear