Gathered Here Reviews

of reviewers recommend Gathered Here
Read Gathered Here Reviews
I found answering the questions quite simple, but the website was very hard to navigate on my phone. It should have only taken a couple of minutes at each stage it actually took much longer as I could not scroll to the next question. It kept returning me to what I had done. Very frustrating, but happy it is now done..
Simple, quick, easy. As advertised.
I used Gathered Here to create my Will online on there website and found it was simple to use and had all bases covered to have a Will set up. Email confirmation and communication was excellent and will also have my wife use them to have her Will set up.
Extremely easy to use
It was very easy to follow the steps until the end. Thank you
I found making my Will on Gathered Here so easy and quick. It is so important to make our Will and there’s no easier way that with Gathered Here. So do it for your family so they don’t have to worry about your wishes when you’re gone.
I have put off making a will as I always “put it in the too hard basket” kind of strange seeing I am a retired Funeral Director. How wrong was I?? The Gathered Here on line will was extremely user friendly and I now have the peace of mind knowing it is done.
some complications with backup executors, but a great facility for straight forward wills - thanks
Great to have this facility for doing super simple wills.
Everything was easy.
Was easy as.
Very easy to do to have peace of mind knowing my family are all sorted
Quick and easy.
Very easy to do.
I found Gathered Will so easy to use and the explanation of what was asked of me was easy to understand and follow. Even to the point where I had a question and it was answered immediately via the online chat. I would recommend Gathered Will.
Simple and easy amazing thank you
Highly recommend! Very easy to set up.
A fast easy way to make a will that's legal and binding. And its free.
Very easy to use happy to pass on to the family for them to try
very easy to use