Gathered Here Reviews

of reviewers recommend Gathered Here
Read Gathered Here Reviews
Made easy and straightforward
Posted 48 minutes ago
So easy to use and maintain should things change. Regret not doing this sooner!
Quite straightforward to write a will at Gathered Here.
Quick and easy
Very easy process and no charge
A great relief to get a basic will finished so quickly and efficiently. My estate is not complex so this was perfect
An excellent, quick, easy, and concise Will Service. I found this very professional and will be recommending it to others.
Fantastic process. The step x step journey to building the Will was very simple and logical. I have already referred this website to my partner and our children. I paid my lawyer $2k for a previous Will, and am delighted with this online process as a simple and more cost-efficient alternative.
What a brilliant service. I think a will is very essential. Gathered here, made it very easy and straightforward.
Straightforward, easy, fast and totally free! So easy to keep my wishes updated as circumstances change.
Gathered here made the process of writing a will simple, fast, and easy to follow. It now feels silly that I put off wiriting a will for so long, given how straightforward it was. Highly recommend their free will service.
Easy to do.
Easy quick efficient a really good simple process to follow
Awesome. Very user friendly. Would recommend it to everyone.
Best online will, it only took me 10minutes to complete & best of all it's for free! I sent Gatheredhere.com.au to all my family and friends. Complete your family will hassel free, who knows what tomorrow will bring. Now I have peace of mind.
So easy. Nothing complicated.
Gathered here was amazing way to start my will it was easy and very well laid out
Easy to use and quick to do
Amazingly easy and straight forward, fantastic service for simple wills. Thank you
Easy to use and complete with comprehensive instructions.
Gathered Here is rated 4.9 based on 1,834 reviews