gati.com Reviews

0% of reviewers recommend gati.com

Tell us how gati.com made you happy

"I ordered 2pcs Crown Design Rhinestone Embellished 5.5 Size White Wedding Rings for Women From Damai Impex and 3pcs Leaf Open Design Alloy Rings for Ladies with order number # 3866189885 on 24 September. Till today 22 October I did not receive the product. They sent the courier through Gati International and don't what they have done to the product. I am going to log an FIR against Gati & Paytm both and will send them a legal notice as well. I happy that they gave me chance to take a legal action. I will ask for a very high compensation and they will suffer this time"
Are you gati.com? Gain access to your dashboard so you can reply to this review. Free Access
gati.com is rated 1.00 based on 2 reviews