Policy Expert Reviews

of reviewers recommend Policy Expert
Read Policy Expert Reviews

About Policy Expert:

Our customers are at the heart of everything we do, and our team of experts have a real passion for making sure people get the right cover for them.

Policy Expert is driven by a desire to help our customers find not only the best value insurance, but the right insurance for their individual needs.

Our dedicated Experts are always on hand to help - either online or over the phone. Whether you want assistance in finding the right policy or even handling a claim, we make sure it’s all handled by experts.

ask@policyexpert.co.uk

352-390, Silbury Boulevard, Milton Keynes

Tell us how Policy Expert made you happy
No hassle. Best price. Customer service world class n very friendly
Quick and easy to do on line
Great price and great service
Excellent product and price.
Very easy to access and transparent.
Very helpful, for a great price. I did get the usual blurb for additional add ons, to the policy, but that is normal in today's world.
Found a very simple policy with good standard inclusions for home and contents insurance with Policy Expert.
Quick enrollment. Great service and good value for money
Nice and easy to use and great prices.
Easy and realistic cost to cover fantastic home and content combined insurance.
My decision to change insurers was solely financial, saved a lot going with PE. My renewal quote with my previous insurers was four times what I am paying with PE. So change it had to be. Big Big saving. Cheers! PE.
They took my money set up an insurance policy then forcibly cancelled it and charged me a penalty fee.
Really quick and easy to request a quote and the most competitive price by a long way. Would definitely recommend!
Very straight forward to purchase this home insurance and it was much quicker than I have ever had before with other providers. Would definitely recommend.
This is my first home insurance with Policy Expert, I was impressed by the easy and stress free atmosphere I experienced when initiating my home insurance policy. The quotation I received for my home insurance was exceptionally great value. Thank you Policy Expert, I’m very pleased doing business with you.
They were very helpful.
Very straight forward process. Excellent value cover and free legal cover and home emergency cover. What's not to like!
Easy to use website
Beats other ins co’s. hands down! Recommended
Policy Expert is rated 4.71 based on 15,239 reviews