Policy Expert Reviews

4.7
Based on 18,352 reviews
Read Policy Expert Reviews

About Policy Expert:

Our customers are at the heart of everything we do, and our team of experts have a real passion for making sure people get the right cover for them.

Policy Expert is driven by a desire to help our customers find not only the best value insurance, but the right insurance for their individual needs.

Our dedicated Experts are always on hand to help - either online or over the phone. Whether you want assistance in finding the right policy or even handling a claim, we make sure it’s all handled by experts.

ask@policyexpert.co.uk

Easterine M
Policy Expert 5 star review on 14th July 2021
Policy Expert 5 star review on 26th June 2021
Bob H
reasonable price good reviews easy to talk to on phone
Easy to use site upgrade good value
Very efficient and clear when dealing with issues over the phone and very poilte and understanding.
All I want when buying insurance.. simple and east to understand means of buying. A great price too. Great value 5 Star service.
I think Policy Expert offer a good product for a great price hence now my second year with them. I shopped around and came back again.
Very helpful and efficient response to request for Home Insurance
Just renewed my policy, saved over £120 and got much better coverage. Best value for money policy I could find by a mile!
Best price by a mile and quick, efficient set up process.
Home insurance was easy to buy through money supermarket & they were the cheapest
The gentleman who sold ne the policy was excellent.David was very professional,a good listener,excellent communication skills,very helpful.Simply the best.
i found it easy to choose my options. simple explanation with every detail also good value
Always great coverage at an excellent price. I have renewed my policy several years running as it has always remained the best value for money for home and contents insurance. 😁
Top quality service at a great price!
Policy Expert came up with a competitively priced quote that covered everything and more that I was looking for when renewing my house insurance. Many things that were 'extras' in other quotes were automatically included in the Policy Expert quote. The cover you need is very easy to build on the website and everything is clearly explained in plain English. I like the different levels of cover that are offered: bronze, silver and gold. This makes it very easy to identify the level of cover that you need, avoiding the risk of over- or under-insuring your home and contents. I'm very pleased with the policy I have bought.
Fast efficient service
Best Price and value for money compared to the competition.
Policy Expert is rated 4.7 based on 18,352 reviews