Policy Expert Reviews

of reviewers recommend Policy Expert
Read Policy Expert Reviews

About Policy Expert:

Our customers are at the heart of everything we do, and our team of experts have a real passion for making sure people get the right cover for them.

Policy Expert is driven by a desire to help our customers find not only the best value insurance, but the right insurance for their individual needs.

Our dedicated Experts are always on hand to help - either online or over the phone. Whether you want assistance in finding the right policy or even handling a claim, we make sure it’s all handled by experts.

ask@policyexpert.co.uk

352-390, Silbury Boulevard, Milton Keynes

Tell us how Policy Expert made you happy
I rang policy expert about 5 times over the last 2 weeks. Every time I rang, the call handlers were professional, friendly and very helpful. I am very glad I chose this company for my home insurance and would definitely recommend them.
No problems, recommended by u switch, happy to have joined them.
Quick and easy to sort out
Good Morning Thank you for taking the time to leave us a review. It's great to hear that you had found purchasing your policy simple! However, I've noticed that you have only left us a 3-star rating. Please note that we do welcome all feedback ranging from the process of setting up/renewing a policy via our channels to the quality of our online services and communications. If you do have any feedback about your experience, or if there is anything else I can assist you with, please contact me directly. I am available via phone or you can email me at homereviews@policyexpert.co.uk and mark for my attention. Thanks, Nisha
Buying a home insurance made easy. The process was simple. The policy is like for like to most on the market at a much better rate.
Really quick and easy, all done in record time and really competitive price with excellent customer service reviews.
simple to use and easy to read no jargon all in plain english
So easy to renew my house/content insurance.
Good price and easy to insure with.
Excellent easy usable and quick
Well after trawling through so many, it was a simple chose. Good cover in all areas for Buildings and contents, plus legal at no extra cost. Well done Policy Expert!
Very quick to sort the insurance and the price was amazing
Easy to do business with
Excellent communication. Quick and easy.
They helped me shave £50 off my house insurance renewal, for a better policy as well.
Still haven't received my policy
Good Afternoon Nick Thank you for your review and your time on the phone today. As discussed, if you have provided us with an email address, all your policy documents will be immediately available on your online account via our website. However, if you prefer for your documents to be posted, we can arrange this for you. I'm pleased that I was able to assist you with logging into your online account and if there is anything else I can help you with, please contact me directly. I am available via phone or you can email me at homereviews@policyexpert.co.uk and mark for my attention. Thanks, Nisha
simple process.. clear and cheaper than my previous provider
Quick and easy JD (job done)
Excellent customer service and very competitive prices did not need to search for a better price
Quick & easy process.
Great price! Great policy! Great service! Just...Great!
Policy Expert is rated 4.70 based on 15,209 reviews