Policy Expert Reviews

4.7
Based on 18,481 reviews
Read Policy Expert Reviews

About Policy Expert:

Our customers are at the heart of everything we do, and our team of experts have a real passion for making sure people get the right cover for them.

Policy Expert is driven by a desire to help our customers find not only the best value insurance, but the right insurance for their individual needs.

Our dedicated Experts are always on hand to help - either online or over the phone. Whether you want assistance in finding the right policy or even handling a claim, we make sure it’s all handled by experts.

ask@policyexpert.co.uk

Easterine M
Policy Expert 5 star review on 14th July 2021
Policy Expert 5 star review on 26th June 2021
Bob H
Good timely service. Clear communications and avery competitive price. Very pleased so far as a new account
To be honest, never heard of this company before, but that might be because this is the first time we are buying a home insurance. Did some research and every site has glowing reviews from customers about policy expert. Setting up the quote/policy was straightforward. Very competitive price compared to the other options available. Home emergency and legal included in the price too. I have already recommended policy expert to family and friends.
Staff were extremely helpful and polite when I needed to call to make changes and didn't have to wait forever in a queue either. Policy quote was the best on the market too!
Excellent comparable cover at a much lower premium
So easy to arrange and lots of different options. I am a returning customer
Very competitive quote cheaper than our renewal with better cover. Quick and easy form to complete.
Easy process great offer of cover
No issues in setting up. Used PE for a number of years now
Easy to use ,contact, and very good prices. transferred on a change of address, nothing could be easier.
Easy to organise and a fifth of the price of my previous insurance!
Good service
Was with Policy Expert for home insurance for 2 years but changed last year to a different company and regreted it soon after when I tried to contact them to make changes, impossible! Policy are very pro active and keep in touch with there news letters, a far more pleasant experience than most insurance companies, will not be jumping ship again, and would have no hesitate in recommending them.
Quick and affordable house insurance that was sorted in a few minutes. Saved me over 50% compared to my current provider who could not match Policy Expert. Highly recommended
Great easy service very professional
Website easy to use and a great quote that beat the rest.
Easy to get a quote
Wish I'd found them earlier
Website easy to use and a great quote that beat the rest.
Policy Expert is rated 4.7 based on 18,481 reviews