Policy Expert Reviews

of reviewers recommend Policy Expert
Read Policy Expert Reviews

About Policy Expert:

Our customers are at the heart of everything we do, and our team of experts have a real passion for making sure people get the right cover for them.

Policy Expert is driven by a desire to help our customers find not only the best value insurance, but the right insurance for their individual needs.

Our dedicated Experts are always on hand to help - either online or over the phone. Whether you want assistance in finding the right policy or even handling a claim, we make sure it’s all handled by experts.

ask@policyexpert.co.uk

352-390, Silbury Boulevard, Milton Keynes

Tell us how Policy Expert made you happy
Easy and realistic cost to cover fantastic home and content combined insurance.
My decision to change insurers was solely financial, saved a lot going with PE. My renewal quote with my previous insurers was four times what I am paying with PE. So change it had to be. Big Big saving. Cheers! PE.
Really quick and easy to request a quote and the most competitive price by a long way. Would definitely recommend!
Very straight forward to purchase this home insurance and it was much quicker than I have ever had before with other providers. Would definitely recommend.
This is my first home insurance with Policy Expert, I was impressed by the easy and stress free atmosphere I experienced when initiating my home insurance policy. The quotation I received for my home insurance was exceptionally great value. Thank you Policy Expert, I’m very pleased doing business with you.
They were very helpful.
Very straight forward process. Excellent value cover and free legal cover and home emergency cover. What's not to like!
Easy to use website
Beats other ins co’s. hands down! Recommended
Fast and easy. Most importantly great price.
Quick and easy to use site, would highly recommend, I really like that I could do all on line and found the site easy to use.
Great price, equal level of cover, good reviews so no brainer really !!! Thanks
Good price easy to deal
Quick, easy and accurate process to achieve a competitive quotation. Very efficient service
Good price and excellent Customer Service. Recommended
Very helpful and informative.
Very good price and easy to use
In these tough times it’s so refreshing to have a company that really cares about its customer. I’ve contacted customers services on a number of occasions and nothing is too much trouble for them. I like to review my home insurance policy yearly and Policy Expert always come out competitive and as a bonus include some extras to the policy. A big thumbs up from me!!
Policy Expert is rated 4.70 based on 15,211 reviews