Right Choice Reviews

of reviewers recommend Right Choice

Tell us how Right Choice made you happy
Insurance fraudsters avoid at all costs £
Insurance fraudsters
Insurance fraudsters
After reading a few more of your reviews I was the same had a policy with these for 5 months which was over priced and keep putting the price up I then was in a rta which I claimed of the third parties insurance yet they wanted money of me and tried to offer me a ridiculous insurance quote on the same car but a slightly newer model I cancelled my policy with them and was charged over 200 pounds fraudsters the customer service is shocking they speak to you like dirt maybe they need to concentrate on helping there customers and not robbing them left right and Chelsea instead of investing there time and money in to s*** no Mark race car drivers... strongly recommend you to avoid using this company I will also be leaving a review to my 20k plus Twitter followers.... never done business with such a joke and unprofessional company in my entire life
Maybe it’s worth me asking my followers across my social media platforms 50k of them to leave some reviews on trust-pilot and other alike sites as a thank you gesture for all the kind work you did or not.... I will be contacting the FCA because Iam sure there’s something there not doing right and it’s not only me who thinks the same
Posted 47 minutes ago
It’s the worst one ...plus they are Robbing avoid this company ....not happy at all .
(Car Insurance) - Posted 1 week ago
Avoid at all cost. Firstly it was a challenge to get the insurance as its nearly impossible to get hold of them. After i was able to get to them and paid for the full insurance all in one, i had to wait for days in order for them to send me the paperwork. And now, after 10 months they finally email me, asking for the photo of my driving license which i wasn’t able to give as i am in different country right now and left the license in the UK. So they canceled my insurance 2 months before the expiration
STAY AWAY, SCAMs, HIDDEN CHARGES and POOR CUSTOMER SERVICE.

I was with RCIB, They bombarded me with renewal notifications. I accepted the price even though its bit higher than other insures. Just after purchasing the policy (within couple of hours) they emailed me saying overall policy gone up by £100+ and asking for more deposit. To cancel i had to pay £60.00 even though policy not even started and its less than 24 hours from the purchasing to cancellation.
SCAM !!!! AVOID. paid 256 pounds deposit. After week been told that my policy is due to be cancelled. There is no chance to contact them. They took another 174 pounds for cancellation without my knowelwdge. Now they still want me to pay 420£ for what???. Bank been contacted. Also police has been informed. Looks like they put fake reviews on Trust pilot becouse a few weeks ago they only had 1 star and complaints, now they managed to get 4 stars. Magic??
Bought a car insurance policy at 09.30am, sent confirmation email, they took the money. Then sent a text documents been sent to you. They hadnt so I called. Then sent a cancellation confirmation no reason. Called passed to 4 people as consistently told you need to speak to the "validation team." On hold for 25 minutes and counting from the last 'transfer'. Sent an email to please help, nothing.
Total scammers, very unprofessional. Can't get through on phones nor will they respond to emails. Purchased a policy 3 weeks before start date, full payment taken immediately from bank. Tried to cancel the next day - took 5 days to eventually get through to a disinterested call centre agent. Asked for refund, but they wanted to deduct £60 for their fees - argued and after 10 mins they agreed to refund full amount 'within 30 days'; didn't want to continue talking to these cowboys so left it at that (refunds should be instant!). It has now been 35 days and yet no refund. Again can't get through on the phones after waiting nearly an hour each time. They also don't respond to emails. Will now have to ask my bank to reclaim the money - hope the get hit with a chargeback! Will also make complaints to Trading Standards, FCA and CMA. The number of negative review here, on Google and TrustPilot are frightening I wish I'd read these beforehand. Beware - cheapest price on screen isn't everything!
Exactly the same as most of the others, went via Go Compare for my motorcycle insurance, who as a reputable company should refuse to entertain RCIB.
Keep you for ages on hold if you want to sort anything out, they charge £60 every time you need to change something and they appear to engineer difficulties vis-a-vis no claims etc. and then charge you £60 to sort out their errors.
I cancelled my policy after a month, I received none of my premium back and had to pay them a cancellation charge on top.
Non the less I am happy to be free of these idiots and urge anyone to avoid at all costs because mark my words it will end up costing you irrespective of how cheap they appear at first.
Furthermore I have had my breakdown insurance with Auto Aid for the last ten years and they have been brilliant. However when I learned that RCIB had bought Auto Aid I did not renew simply because I would rather not give any more money either directly or indirectly to RCIB.
Had a quote which I was happy with then had to submit my no claims which was a nightmare because they tried to not accept what my precious insure was providing as proof. Then they estimated my annual mileage from my mot and changed my quote despite me giving them my mileage due to a change of circumstance and me not needing to travel as much as previous years. As you know lockdown one and two has put a stop to all travel so you would anticipate they would look in to helping customers by re-estimating your annual mileage but no nothing. I will be changing insurers come February.
(Car Insurance) - Posted 2 weeks ago
Mistake on amount of years on NCD.Charged £140 for error 8 years instead of 9.Absolute joke.
Con men at there best take deposits phone an say need more info then hike price up stuck up staff rude is not the word two use for theses sum bags
Scammers don't trust,I pay deposit and I don't have paperwork.at all !I
Cheapest on go compare Absolute Scammers this was the worst experience possible that I had ever for an insurance service.
Wankers don't deal with this company.
Cheapest on go compare would finalise my policy online said I had to phone them.
Tried phoning them couldn't get through.
They sent letters saying the hadn't received my signed paperwork for month payments.
They then took the full amount out of my bank and I've not received any proof of insurance.
I'll be taking then to court over this.
They kept emailing us saying if we didn’t get in contact with them within 7 days as we hadn’t provided necessary documents ( when we have ) our ins was void, when u try and ring them which is impossible as you get through but held in a queue, which cost us a fortune , would never ins with them again , will keep well clear
(Car Insurance) - Posted 1 month ago
Lowest quote via go compare, paid deposit, a day later email sent to me stating they are cancelling my policy after a day and refused to accept my cancellation and refund me.
what a nightmere people.
Hi,My worst experance every.I took out motor insurance with them after going through go compare and then calling them and answering about 50 questions I PAID £650,then within a day I got an email saying my policy needed amended and had to pay a further £180 for having 3 speeding points on my license but I would have disclosed that when they asked me,or they did not ask me I dont remember and now I am paying additional £180 for 3 speeding points, or lose £240 for cancelation what a nightmare.they have got me so Please stay away.
Same as everyone else. Lowest quote, paid deposit, email sent to me as they are cancelling my policy after 4 days and refused to accept my cancellation request stating the reason they don't have to refund me as I "opted out" of consumer protection during the application.

Tried to raise my premium by £20 per month. Crooks guys, don't use, the next 4 options on compare the market will be cheaper for u.
Absolutely useless, the customer service is poor you get threatening emails constantly after purchasing it the complaints department is poor.
I was told you have to wait 3 hours on hold every time you ring because they are busy and don't have enough staff, so why are they still taking people on? they said it wouldn't be much of a company if they didn't but clearly the level of customer care is awful so is it much of a company if it doesn't care for there custom.

This is RightChoice insurance who have poor reviews all the 5 star reviews are fake. I'd give it 0 stars if I could! I got a refund after waiting on hold for hours. happy I don't have to deal with them again!
Is there anyway we can get these people arrested because what they’re doing is daylight robbery, can the POLICE do something. RCIB are thieves, conman we definately need to get someone to do something about it
Right Choice is rated 1.79 based on 332 reviews