Right Choice Reviews

of reviewers recommend Right Choice

Tell us how Right Choice made you happy
Company will literally steal your money through "cancellation fees" and as soon as you take the policy on they will cancel it and use some bs reason for the cancellation. If you think about it, take % from each new customer who signs up through cancellation fees youll make a fortune...this is also called a SCAM!!!!!
scammmers
Bunch of fraudsters stay away dont trustthem.
Scammers. Stay away. Want your money
THIS IS A PATHETIC WORST ORGANISATION
I spoke to LOUISE in customer service ... if you dont know your job you should work there !!!!!! you dont deserve this !!!!!!! I have wasted my day just because of you plus my problem is not solved because you hanged my call after you heard the entire conversation, I only dont understand why the fck are you there, besides THIS company
RIGHT CHOICE INSURANCE BROKERS ------- NEVER DEAL WITH THEM PLS -------
YOU WILL REGRET EVERY BIT OF IT ------
TRUST ME PLS ------

THIS is one of the worst comapny in the United kingdom based on
1 - Customer service (Pathetic)
2- The price (first you receive a dirt cheap quote you buy it --- then they contact you threatening you they will cancel your insurance for you hve to pay £400 - £500 more if you dont you will loose a lot of money

IF YOU DONT BELIEVE ME GO AHEAD

AND TRUST ME YOU WILL BE THE NEXT TO WRITE A REVIEW HERE !!!!!!!!
trying to upload documents they asked for there system won't accept 7 different picture taken where you can clearly see the details wasted 2 hours out my day
Insurance fraudsters avoid at all costs £
Insurance fraudsters
Insurance fraudsters
After reading a few more of your reviews I was the same had a policy with these for 5 months which was over priced and keep putting the price up I then was in a rta which I claimed of the third parties insurance yet they wanted money of me and tried to offer me a ridiculous insurance quote on the same car but a slightly newer model I cancelled my policy with them and was charged over 200 pounds fraudsters the customer service is shocking they speak to you like dirt maybe they need to concentrate on helping there customers and not robbing them left right and Chelsea instead of investing there time and money in to s*** no Mark race car drivers... strongly recommend you to avoid using this company I will also be leaving a review to my 20k plus Twitter followers.... never done business with such a joke and unprofessional company in my entire life
Maybe it’s worth me asking my followers across my social media platforms 50k of them to leave some reviews on trust-pilot and other alike sites as a thank you gesture for all the kind work you did or not.... I will be contacting the FCA because Iam sure there’s something there not doing right and it’s not only me who thinks the same
It’s the worst one ...plus they are Robbing avoid this company ....not happy at all .
(Car Insurance) - Posted 1 month ago
Avoid at all cost. Firstly it was a challenge to get the insurance as its nearly impossible to get hold of them. After i was able to get to them and paid for the full insurance all in one, i had to wait for days in order for them to send me the paperwork. And now, after 10 months they finally email me, asking for the photo of my driving license which i wasn’t able to give as i am in different country right now and left the license in the UK. So they canceled my insurance 2 months before the expiration
STAY AWAY, SCAMs, HIDDEN CHARGES and POOR CUSTOMER SERVICE.

I was with RCIB, They bombarded me with renewal notifications. I accepted the price even though its bit higher than other insures. Just after purchasing the policy (within couple of hours) they emailed me saying overall policy gone up by £100+ and asking for more deposit. To cancel i had to pay £60.00 even though policy not even started and its less than 24 hours from the purchasing to cancellation.
SCAM !!!! AVOID. paid 256 pounds deposit. After week been told that my policy is due to be cancelled. There is no chance to contact them. They took another 174 pounds for cancellation without my knowelwdge. Now they still want me to pay 420£ for what???. Bank been contacted. Also police has been informed. Looks like they put fake reviews on Trust pilot becouse a few weeks ago they only had 1 star and complaints, now they managed to get 4 stars. Magic??
Bought a car insurance policy at 09.30am, sent confirmation email, they took the money. Then sent a text documents been sent to you. They hadnt so I called. Then sent a cancellation confirmation no reason. Called passed to 4 people as consistently told you need to speak to the "validation team." On hold for 25 minutes and counting from the last 'transfer'. Sent an email to please help, nothing.
Total scammers, very unprofessional. Can't get through on phones nor will they respond to emails. Purchased a policy 3 weeks before start date, full payment taken immediately from bank. Tried to cancel the next day - took 5 days to eventually get through to a disinterested call centre agent. Asked for refund, but they wanted to deduct £60 for their fees - argued and after 10 mins they agreed to refund full amount 'within 30 days'; didn't want to continue talking to these cowboys so left it at that (refunds should be instant!). It has now been 35 days and yet no refund. Again can't get through on the phones after waiting nearly an hour each time. They also don't respond to emails. Will now have to ask my bank to reclaim the money - hope the get hit with a chargeback! Will also make complaints to Trading Standards, FCA and CMA. The number of negative review here, on Google and TrustPilot are frightening I wish I'd read these beforehand. Beware - cheapest price on screen isn't everything!
Exactly the same as most of the others, went via Go Compare for my motorcycle insurance, who as a reputable company should refuse to entertain RCIB.
Keep you for ages on hold if you want to sort anything out, they charge £60 every time you need to change something and they appear to engineer difficulties vis-a-vis no claims etc. and then charge you £60 to sort out their errors.
I cancelled my policy after a month, I received none of my premium back and had to pay them a cancellation charge on top.
Non the less I am happy to be free of these idiots and urge anyone to avoid at all costs because mark my words it will end up costing you irrespective of how cheap they appear at first.
Furthermore I have had my breakdown insurance with Auto Aid for the last ten years and they have been brilliant. However when I learned that RCIB had bought Auto Aid I did not renew simply because I would rather not give any more money either directly or indirectly to RCIB.
Had a quote which I was happy with then had to submit my no claims which was a nightmare because they tried to not accept what my precious insure was providing as proof. Then they estimated my annual mileage from my mot and changed my quote despite me giving them my mileage due to a change of circumstance and me not needing to travel as much as previous years. As you know lockdown one and two has put a stop to all travel so you would anticipate they would look in to helping customers by re-estimating your annual mileage but no nothing. I will be changing insurers come February.
(Car Insurance) - Posted 2 months ago
Mistake on amount of years on NCD.Charged £140 for error 8 years instead of 9.Absolute joke.
Con men at there best take deposits phone an say need more info then hike price up stuck up staff rude is not the word two use for theses sum bags
Scammers don't trust,I pay deposit and I don't have paperwork.at all !I
Cheapest on go compare Absolute Scammers this was the worst experience possible that I had ever for an insurance service.
Wankers don't deal with this company.
Cheapest on go compare would finalise my policy online said I had to phone them.
Tried phoning them couldn't get through.
They sent letters saying the hadn't received my signed paperwork for month payments.
They then took the full amount out of my bank and I've not received any proof of insurance.
I'll be taking then to court over this.
Right Choice is rated 1.74 based on 358 reviews