Right Choice Reviews

of reviewers recommend Right Choice

Tell us how Right Choice made you happy
They kept emailing us saying if we didn’t get in contact with them within 7 days as we hadn’t provided necessary documents ( when we have ) our ins was void, when u try and ring them which is impossible as you get through but held in a queue, which cost us a fortune , would never ins with them again , will keep well clear
(Car Insurance) - Posted 2 months ago
Lowest quote via go compare, paid deposit, a day later email sent to me stating they are cancelling my policy after a day and refused to accept my cancellation and refund me.
what a nightmere people.
Hi,My worst experance every.I took out motor insurance with them after going through go compare and then calling them and answering about 50 questions I PAID £650,then within a day I got an email saying my policy needed amended and had to pay a further £180 for having 3 speeding points on my license but I would have disclosed that when they asked me,or they did not ask me I dont remember and now I am paying additional £180 for 3 speeding points, or lose £240 for cancelation what a nightmare.they have got me so Please stay away.
Same as everyone else. Lowest quote, paid deposit, email sent to me as they are cancelling my policy after 4 days and refused to accept my cancellation request stating the reason they don't have to refund me as I "opted out" of consumer protection during the application.

Tried to raise my premium by £20 per month. Crooks guys, don't use, the next 4 options on compare the market will be cheaper for u.
Absolutely useless, the customer service is poor you get threatening emails constantly after purchasing it the complaints department is poor.
I was told you have to wait 3 hours on hold every time you ring because they are busy and don't have enough staff, so why are they still taking people on? they said it wouldn't be much of a company if they didn't but clearly the level of customer care is awful so is it much of a company if it doesn't care for there custom.

This is RightChoice insurance who have poor reviews all the 5 star reviews are fake. I'd give it 0 stars if I could! I got a refund after waiting on hold for hours. happy I don't have to deal with them again!
Is there anyway we can get these people arrested because what they’re doing is daylight robbery, can the POLICE do something. RCIB are thieves, conman we definately need to get someone to do something about it
This company is really bad and have treated me extremely bad.
They charged me £200 for an address change
They also charged me for a driveway that I didn’t have.
They had no support in place throughout the lockdown and they are difficult to get hold of.
The staff had adopted an unsatisfactory wag of dealing with customers.
I feel ripped off and exploited by this company.
(Car Insurance) - Posted 3 months ago
These people are scammers don’t be lured in by the cheap quote they have took over £700 off me and saying decrepency

which is ridiculous as have given all right details looking at reviews this is what there game is they are a scam guys
Absolute shambles of a company !! Paid them over £100.00 up front and four days later told me that they could not cover me and would not refund any of the payment paid upfront as they called it administration fees !! Absolute garbage !!!!
(Car Insurance) - Posted 3 months ago
If only I could give negative stars! Cancelled my insurance after 7 days. No reason given. Tried calling them on the phone number provided on the E-mail, and its a deadline! Rand the actual number, finally got through and they said they had an almost 50 people waiting que and someone would call me back in 48 hours. Guess what? Nobody did! Calling them now at 8:40a.m no ones answering.
I have made a quote with Right Choice Insurance LTD on 24 th of July 2020 by using:(comparethemarket)
After purchase my policy, they sent me an email on 07/08/2020, it says Proof of no claims bonus – (we cannot accept renewals/statement of fact/insurance details – please request a no claims bonus certificate) and how long hold my driving license.
I have my no claims bonus 3 years and my driving licence 4 years and 11 months, but on compare market, they have the option to put 1,2,3,4, etc years, anyway I put 5 years they Right Choies sent me an email it says your policy will cancel because you are not holding 5 years?
so they cancel my policy and they charge me £350+60 fee out of the total £1000. Also, they did after 2 months of the purchaser!
They were very rude and tried to explain to them why they charge that much money they didn't let me have a conversation , the communication with Validation Team was awful and even I have been contacting with manger he was a rude man and freaky on me.
Honestly don't recommend anyone go with this company and they are very rude with costumers and don't provide details for you and remember once you put your details they will ask more information about your details in a few weeks that's mean you already did purchase and they will always charge no matter the tings is disappointed and very bad communication, be careful with them.
I’m having trouble with company right now. They cancelled my last insurance a day or 2 after taking my deposit because I didn’t mention I had a crash in 2015. I thought it was 2014 not that it was my fault. So this time round, I made sure I mentioned it and that my last policy was cancelled and they took my deposit and are now emailing me saying there’s discrepancies. I been trying to ring them but can’t get through. I can see another policy being cancelled now.

Last time I paid £160 odd deposit. Cancelled within a day or 2 and I got refunded less than £30 😡
Never jeard if these people. I'm in the USA. Charged my account for $298.04 on 8/28 at 10:00 am. I'm at work at that time. It's taking me days to dispute! Who are these people?!!! Scammed!
Please stay away from them. This was the worst experience possible that I had ever for an insurance service. I got a low quote but then when I wanted to cancel the insurance before inception. I was asked to call the customer care, which I did. and after the call I was told that they will send an email that I need to confirm in reply. And I will be charged 60 pounds to cancel the insurance without using it. Then I never received the email from their team(may be blocked by spam filter) and further calls I was sent another email to which I replied immediately. They waited for 3 more days to cancel the policy saying that the email was received late and charged me further for the one day of policy use. I have sent them the email proving that I replied to email but they would do nothing.

I am taking time out to write this as I wish others to be saved even though I have lost 90 pounds just for clicking on their insurance, I mistake I don't want anyone to do.
Do not recommend....
Absolute Scammers, need to be struck off! Lure you in with a cheap deal and then keep finding things to add on . Bringing it ridiculously high. They need so much information. I’ve been trying to cancel and see what sort of refund I can get but no one answers phones or emails . The worst insurance company I have ever come across . Please don’t make the same mistake I have ! I hate this company!
Avoid this company at all costs
Took motor insurance out with them after I’d got a quote for £500 then within days got an email saying my policy needed amended and had to pay a further £120, Then got another email a week later saying the same and got told I had to pay an additional £800, Anyone reading this please stay away they’re a Micky mouse company and an absolute rip off
Went to gocompare, nearly 7 days after getting insurance email me saying that my details seem to be incorrect. Phone them up and placed on hold for nearly 2 freaking hours. Deposit taken out, wish i read reviews before using these cunts.
....
(Car Insurance) - Posted 4 months ago
A simply pathetic outfit who clearly are not properly independent brokers. On line they ‘offered’ me a ‘best quote’ of £2,400 which was a 150% on the last years motor insurance despite absolutely no claim. When called I spent an hour with the rep and went through the questions to be then told to wait for 15 minutes ( at my cost) whilst she spoke to an underwriter. She then came back and said that the insure that they had placed me with the year before AND COULDNT FIND AN ALTERNATIVE!!
Fortunately whilst this process was going on I carried out my own search and Compare The Market obtained 54 quotes! I opted for Admiral who matched all RCIB were ‘offering’ for a premium of £800.
DO NOT USE RCIB
I have only given 1 star because the option doesn’t exist for none.
Right Choice is rated 1.74 based on 358 reviews