Right Choice Reviews

of reviewers recommend Right Choice

Tell us how Right Choice made you happy
Pigs took £150 out of my account a month after THEY cancelled it... i will get my money back... discusting company absolute crooks!
The worst insurance I've ever had! Would not recomend it at all, purchased insurance and literally just after the 14day cooling off period my car was broke and was not worth me fixing so purchased a new car hoping I be able to transfer that insurance over onto my new car even if I had to pay a little extra I would not mind BUT when I rang them to discuss that they weren't helpful at all and said they would not even insure that car so the only option I have is to cancel my insurance and pay them fee of £317 and baring in mind I was only few days over the cooling period ... absolutely ridiculous especially in this situation due to covid19 money is tight but I'm having to pay them £317 for insurance that I havent even had a month. If I'm ever purchasing car insurance I will AVOID 100%.
Right choice?! Ha! Very very wrong choice... Someone needs to do something about this company - they are total scammers! I've been driving for 22 years and have never had any trouble - no claims, full licence etc. But this company wanted my driving licence (unusual) and my licence check (also unusual) which I provided them with in good time. Then, 4 weeks later they asked for my no claims evidence (only some companies ask for this - but why 4 weeks later??). Then, 6 weeks into the policy they called me and said that they needed to charge £190 extra due to a speeding ticket in a 30 zone! I got away lightly as I was able to cancel my policy - they still made me pay £90 after apparently 'insuring' me for 6 weeks. On top of that they also wanted to charge me for £150 to cancel! I reminded them that I was still in the cooling off period as they'd only just requested my no claims and hadn't told me the final amount.
Trying to contact them was a nightmare, was on hold for around 40mins every time. The staff were rude and unhelpful, all they were interested in was putting me through to the personal injury dept. dept. My car was written off through no fault of my own and when I tried to get my new car insured they refused and tried to sell me another policy, which was double my initial payment, stating my current insurers didn't insure 7 seater vehicles. They said they'd call me back but never did. I sent them an email and messages which they said they would look into and weeks later I still haven't had a response. I would NOT recommend Right Choice.
(Car Insurance) - Posted 5 months ago
I bought car insurance, and I gave all the information they required correctly. Nevertheless, just 2 days after accepting the deal and charging me - they decided THEY want to cancel the policy. But they don't want to refund me the full amount, only some of it, claiming they have to charge some fees and the days passed by with insurance (which I'm not interested in).
They hold my information for long enough to cost me a lot in administration fees in my new company. A absolute scam of company
Scammers, absolute robbers do not part with your money they cancelled within 20 minutes of talking out the policy which wasn't due to start till Friday and charged me £60 cancellation fee
Na
(Car Insurance) - Posted 5 months ago
Wish I'd of read the reviews, absolutely the worst company I've insured with in a decade. The words deceptive vultures is the best way to describe them. I made the mistake of letting my policy run on and it will truly be one of life's regrets. At a time when everyone is struggling to cope you can rest assured they will mug you and kick you further into debt, wish I'd of had a company who cared to help it's customer through a pandemic but souls are not given to everyone I guess. Advice for any one else they rob and lie to, call the ombudsman and fos and in return they will try cancel your policy and blame you for them not taking payments. It's been a horrific experience I would not wish on anyone. Be very careful or very desperate if you insure with them and good luck you will 100% need it.

Ps .. don't the positive reviews seem a little staff written generic?
Vultures. Charging a cancellation fee within 14 days cancellation period and before the start of the policy. Could not get through on the phone to talk to anyone.
(Car Insurance) - Posted 5 months ago
Took policy with them and when try to cancel it they will retain 80% of premium , Go for standard companies like admiral etc these guys are there to rip of peoples money
We sold the car some time ago, but have yet to receive a refund, wont acknowledg e-mails.
Avoid this Company at all costs.
(Car Insurance) - Posted 5 months ago
AVOID this company at all costs. After taking out the policy and paying they then demanded extra money from me for an error that had been made on their behalf. Worked out better for me to cancel with them and take out a new policy with a new company. Honestly the worst insurance company I have ever had to deal with in my driving history. I dread to think what they would be like if I had to ever make a claim. The Customer service is also awful. Please please please if these are your cheapest option then spend a little more to go with another company as it will end up costing you more in the long run.
Increased my monthly direct debit without warning
If could give them less than one star I would. This is what happened:

I just got notification from my bank saying RCIB have increased my insurance by £100 . I have received no communication from RCIB to say why or to tell of the change, they changed it on the day payment is due without even telling.
Wish i never got insurance with them.
Its disgusting to to make such a change without providing customers with an notification.
Stay away! This company has everything wrong with it!!!
This insurance company,is no trusted people , please see reviews on Google's map he say more . No buy this covers.
(Car Insurance) - Posted 6 months ago
Do not insure with this company layers do not thrust
I not happy this insurance, every one have hard month about covid-19 ,and insurance charges fees , we try put everything up date, the right choice insurance take advantage about covid_19 , soon I finsh my insurance with you , never more a back to this company never I change my two insurance for better company
Not fair
(Car Insurance) - Posted 7 months ago
Worse company I have ever been insured with
(Car Insurance) - Posted 7 months ago
Let customer go just because they don't care
Right Choice is rated 1.74 based on 358 reviews