Right Choice Reviews

of reviewers recommend Right Choice

Tell us how Right Choice made you happy
Waiting for a reminder as can’t remember when my policy runs out
(Car Insurance) - Posted 7 months ago
I'm not happy that I pay £208 a mouth I have 3 kids to feed it's just a much money to pay but I need my car to get them to school ?
(Car Insurance) - Posted 9 months ago
If I 2 policy the one with private hire when he stop cover me
(Car Insurance) - Posted 10 months ago
Not a problem until you try to cancel your policy then that’s when you have a problem it cost about half of what it cost to insurance for the year
(Car Insurance) - Posted 1 year ago
Cheap insurer- was quick and easy to set policy up and I was on the road within 1 hour. No real issues apart from when I intended to change vehicle and was given a considerably higher premium despite my new car being lower engine size and having improved security features. Also forced to agree a £500 excess to insure my new car which was a liberty.
(Car Insurance) - Posted 2 years ago
Excellent premiums value for money but only interested in covering main stream vehicles. Anything in above average condition they won't insure and I had to look elsewhere for cover. Because premiums are low cancellation during policy carries a hefty charge.
(Car Insurance) - Posted 2 years ago
A good insurance company who had a good agent on the phone who was very helpful, the document were on line only, I would prefer paper ones in post,
(Car Insurance) - Posted 2 years ago
I have had a problem in anyways been happy with the insurance
(Car Insurance) - Posted 2 years ago
So; the renewal was easy initially. But fast forward to me cancelling. When I initially requested the cancellation the person I spoke to followed procedure and tried to sting me with a hefty £200+ cancellation fee as I was 8 months into the policy. After cooling down, I called up and asked to speak to someone regarding a cancellation complaint. A minute later the rep (Paul) helped me get the final fee and payment down to just under £80. So yes my initial reaction was horrible, anger even. But this man sorted me out. Thanks Paul!
very good service
(Motorbike Insurance) - Posted 4 years ago
RCIB have great customer service and fairly low waiting times. I had to change a few things on my policy which was not a problem and add modifications to my bike with no extra monthly charges just a up front payment. Thanks RCIB
very professional and helpful
(Motorbike Insurance) - Posted 4 years ago
Simple to organise.
(Car Insurance) - Posted 5 years ago
Very good.When setting up my policy ,the person on the phone was very efficient. Took minutes from start to finish.
(Car Insurance) - Posted 5 years ago
Telephone staff were very helpful with my query and promptly cooperated
(Car Insurance) - Posted 5 years ago
So far their services wasn't bad. But I'll shop around to get a cheaper offer when my policy is due for renewal.
(Car Insurance) - Posted 5 years ago
Obviously this is our first time with right choice insurance and was happy with how it went thru for the car insurance.hopfully when it comes for renewal we will get a better quote beating all other insurers..but we will look around to see if we can find one cheaper hopfully not
(Car Insurance) - Posted 5 years ago
Very happy with service, and would use again many thanks Keith
(Car Insurance) - Posted 5 years ago
Wasnt very clear about the no claims and i had conflicting information from advisers but the rest of the service was good.
Very good serives