Right Choice Reviews

of reviewers recommend Right Choice

Tell us how Right Choice made you happy
The only reason I am no longer insured with them is that they refused to cover my 3 litre mercedes convertible, as they said it was too powerful for me. Probably they would be surprised that I have had a few cars by far more powerful than the good old merc, including a Range Rover supercharged and a 6.3 litre AMG S-class merc and, so far, I have not even scratched either. Neither have I flattened a granny on the zebra crossing or whooshed hastily with intent to kill your average lollipop lady with a bunch of hopes for better tomorrow crossing the street. The only tickets I am getting occasionally are the parking tickets (two in two years). But... While insured with them, it was sheer pleasure. They were always there to help resolve any queries and I was really saddened to have had to leave them. I suspect that the monopolist bastards from Close Brothers were behind their decision to refuse the insurance, even though I chose to pay in full, bless them.
(Car Insurance) - Posted 2 days ago
I called to make changes to my policy, the first person I got through to was a man who was a bit rude to say the least but I decided to call back again and got through to a young man called tom who explained things really well, so a couple of days later I called to complete the changes and spoke to a young man called Alfie he was well mannered and informed and had a really good mannerism he explained and sorted things out without any issues and at the end of the call I found out he's only 18 i'm sure hell have a good future and is a credit to himself and the company. thanks Alfie your a star. Amanda
It's my first experience, l never had an accident, but the response was excellent.
(Car Insurance) - Posted 2 years ago
Great service and a great price ' could not have been any better for me.
(Car Insurance) - Posted 2 years ago
Mas uma coisa é certa fiz a participação de roubo do meu carro e estou a espera até hoje para que a equipe me mabfe o meu carro de volta.
Até hoje estou a espera .
(Car Insurance) - Posted 2 years ago
I only do about 100 miles a year and have a few bikes but to expensive to insure them all to ride so I just picked one and right choice was the cheapest and easy to sort out , will defiantly use again if the price is still competitive. Spike.
(Motorbike Insurance) - Posted 2 years ago
Quick response to my questions , polite
(Car Insurance) - Posted 2 years ago
Good but I need cheaper continuation
(Car Insurance) - Posted 3 years ago
I needed to insure my Land Rover as my second car as I have a van for work I don't need it for commuting so this was a great saving on my premium and the sales staff were very informative of the products and advantages and disadvantages between each product on offer.

I really couldn't fault the help but the only thing that bugged me was the wait on the line, but after having such in depth knowledge from the sales staff I can forgive the wait as the service was the best I have ever had from an insurance provider.
Very good
(Car Insurance) - Posted 3 years ago
Right choice is really right choice....
Very thorough to make sure everything was ok, great price and efficient despatch of documents
Very good experience, good price and customer service
Easy to phone, if needed. Had a good experience with them.
Great service!
(Car Insurance) - Posted 4 years ago
Competitive and friendly service. My renewal was effortless.
Very good car insurance
Had no problems at all.
(Car Insurance) - Posted 4 years ago
Very professional and easy to talk to I am 50/50 as to renew my policy when it expires as I had to pay £100 more because I had moved house even though it was only a mile the increase was a big jump other than that I would recommend them to other people
(Motorbike Insurance) - Posted 4 years ago