The Co-operative Insurance Reviews

of reviewers recommend The Co-operative Insurance
Telephone, Email, Live Chat
Over A Week

Tell us how The Co-operative Insurance made you happy
Cooperative Insurance responds to your requests quickly enough.
(Car Insurance) - Posted 4 months ago
Quick and easy to deal with. Great service
(Car Insurance) - Posted 4 months ago
Car had catalytic converter stolen...claimed a garage would provide a courtesy car and repair my car with 150 quid to pay excess...no garage ever rang no courtesy car...trying to get local garage to fix...feel let down by the whole process loads of nice words by call handler..reality nothing happens
I want to renew my car insurance with you again because I am really happy with you thanks
(Car Insurance) - Posted 4 months ago
Very easy to use Web site ad well. You can see your insurance on line and can print it off
Very good company
(Car Insurance) - Posted 4 months ago
the problem is the charges if you make any changes or if you miss a payment even if you pay within a few days they charge you £20 it has cost me a thrid more just because of charges which i think is daylight robbery never used to have charges like these and you do most of the work yourself online
The experience was ok
(Car Insurance) - Posted 5 months ago
Very acceptable premium with excess waived. No reason to claim so far. Hopefully this will continue.
(Car Insurance) - Posted 5 months ago
Did it on line which was simple enough. I had a points for speeding,I thought it had expired.i phoned up the office and the problem was sorted in minutes,by a very helpful agent.
(Car Insurance) - Posted 5 months ago
Tried to get temporary cover so a friend could take car to garage for recall query and back again. Blanket no without any details being taken. We have had insurance with them for many years and no claims. It seemed a reasonable requests as I can’t drive at the moment.
After my claim for an accident was settled, they refused to insure me again.
Wouldn't use them again
Wouldn't use them again
(Car Insurance) - Posted 5 months ago
I have been a Co-operative Insurance customer for years. They always make things simple. Whenever I have a question or need to make a payment, they are quick to respond whether I communicate telephonically or through email. I also like that you can pay on line. If you miss a bill due to mail issues, you get a warning notice, they do not instantly drop you like most companies. I deal with their St. Albans office and they all are so sweet and helpful.
Excellent Service. Would recommend to family and friends.
(Car Insurance) - Posted 5 months ago
I've been very pleased with the service I've had so far. I contacted them by telephone when I changed my car and everything was sorted out within 10 minutes.
These people without warning some 3 months later took £95 on my credit card
They said I had not declared some info so had the right to take this money.
Had 3 very heated arguments with them as they failed to provide proof that they had written to me about it.
To this day have NEVER provided that proof.
(Car Insurance) - Posted 5 months ago
They Need to clarify on thier website that if you change your car they will cancel your insurance and charge a large fee. Never will i take insurance with these again
I had a non fault accident in December 2019. Because I didn't take their courtesy car, they asked me to pay £150 excess when delivering my car after repair. I am still waiting for my refund. When calling them, it takes an hour or longer to get through to customer service. Bad service and would not advise anyone to get your car insured by Coop Eco insurance. It's better to pay a little higher than having so much of hassles.
The Co-operative Insurance is rated 3.60 based on 601 reviews