The Co-operative Insurance Reviews

of reviewers recommend The Co-operative Insurance
Telephone, Email, Live Chat
Over A Week

Tell us how The Co-operative Insurance made you happy
Poor customer services with frequent changes of quotations for the same car with same cover, difficult to communicate with at least a couple of staff . Very much disappointed.
Best insurance l have ever had, quick courtesy car and fantastic service.
(Car Insurance) - Posted 7 months ago
Great value. Easy monthly payments also been good communication and highly recommended
(Car Insurance) - Posted 7 months ago
This company would only provide you with 9 years NCP proof despite you have more than 9 years. If you have a lot of years NCP, they will change it back to 9 years once you have done with them. I don’t know what to say, they said it’s simply down to their policies, most bizarre things I ever heard. Insurers will invalidate your policies if there is a tiny piece of inaccurate information you provided to them but in terms of NCP, it’s OK for them to round down from 20 years to 9 years? It’s a joke.
Not had a problem, great insurance provider.
(Car Insurance) - Posted 7 months ago
This company insured me then uninsured me . the to add insult to injury told me that they would not insure me anyway. presumably because of my age. A very unhappy experience and I will never use this company again
(Car Insurance) - Posted 7 months ago
Been with coop a long time fed up with them because can’t pay a. Bigger deposit so instalment are less and I have over 20 years no claims and insurance goes up instead of down and I am over 50 years old and they don’t send you your documents unless u pay for them and I have a clean license with no points very disappointed
Excellent service
(Car Insurance) - Posted 8 months ago
I'm insured with coop car insurance thay have always been helpful ,understood how my disability effects me,customer services always been polite and helpful ,I'll be staying with coop car insurance and would highly recommend
Upto now they have been fine, let’s see what it’s like after the first year, hopefully stay with them
(Car Insurance) - Posted 8 months ago
We have been with the co op for roughly 5/6 years,just after Christmas I had an accident which I accepted was my fault,we received a letter today saying they will no longer let us insure our car with them,we are disgusted by this & wondering if it's ethical.Never had an accident before.I wouldn't recommend the co op.
Rubbish - had an accident on Friday, you can’t contact them until Monday! No good if you have a job and need a courtesy car!
Good company but I Ave got too get in touch cos they aventurine set up direct debit properly and taking money out early but overall I'm very happy with the service provider
(Car Insurance) - Posted 8 months ago
I write this on 30.1.20, had my car stolen 18.12.19, I’m still being messed about with inane questioning regarding the theft which was reported immediately to police, car found miles away in Doncaster. I’ve had no vehicle all this time!! Do not use COOP Insurance, u will regret it if you have to make a claim. They’re only interested in taking your money. Customer care is atrocious.
A person drove into my car ..she is with the co op.. that's where my nightmare started and their 3 party partner Sedgwick. Between them it's hard work my car needs too new doors they said we replace one door and repair the other ..
How can that be want to use filler on the door it had filler in before..
If I could of rated them o I would have..Do not use co.op group of company's for anything they don't care for anything other than money.. customer service nil..
Martin
I had hit a bollard on my rear right wheel arch, this caused my side air bags to deploy on that side. The car failed to start as a result and blocked part of a road. Co Op were unable to get someone to rescue me and I ended up using my own time and money to recover the car to my workplace. Nearly a week later Co Op are still dealing with the claim and no one has yet seen the car yet. Really hopeless customer service so far, which has taken 4 phone calls over 3 days, my car was left in a dangerous spot for over 12 hours causing a hazard to traffic. I cannot wish my worst enemy to experience the appaling customer service and response time from Co Op.
+++++
(Car Insurance) - Posted 8 months ago
Always been a customer with co-OP always been very helpful!
The Co-op & there Many sub contractors cancelled our Premier Inn room and sent our family of 3 BACK to our Biohazard of a home when mh 9 year old son has Asthma & was having a tooth extracted the next day!! No 'like for like' couple of rooms fir a family to survive in, NO a small family room, which they then telephoned us at 10:26an yesterday and told us to categorically 'leave the Premier Inn' and go BACK to our home where we are forbidden from using the toilets And told NOT to use the running water!! Avoid this company and ALL their subcontractors like the plague!! Have had monstrous treatment ftom them, no empathy whatsoever, will take this to The Financial Ombudsman their 'remedial work' if its not done to THE highest standards, so should you. Be warned.
ok