Gearooz Reviews

of reviewers recommend Gearooz
Read Gearooz Reviews

hello@gearooz.com

Hangar 4A, 2-4 Cecil Pashley Way, Shoreham Airport

Tell us how Gearooz made you happy
Would you like to add photos or videos?
I brought and item and after a short spell there was a problem with it, The customer service I received was second to none and the item was replaced no problem, have brought from them before and will continue doing so..Thank You and Well Done
Once again top marks to Gearooz on their outstanding service. Speedy delivery and outstanding value everytime. I would and have recommended people to take a look at their website. Keep up the good work guys. 10/10.
Very good service! My order was placed via the Amazon Marketplace however it was still treated with the same high standards as previous orders which were placed directly via the Gearooz/Gear4DJs website.
The price was the best I could find online and their free delivery was with a next day courier, who even came before 9am. Very impressed.
Brilliant as usual!
Superb service. Thank you
Bought 2 kam Derbys and 2 kam moving heads recently both fantastic and service was quick and good I deffo use them again thank you
Excellent service. Great delivery i.e. order placed one day, arrived the next. Not worth getting the car out to drive to a local music store plus Gear4DJs has the stock and range of kit to satisfy artists from all angles. Email notification of offers is also a bonus.
Ken Holmes DJ
We purchased the ADJ Starburst following the success of the original Spherion light. This lighting effects is packed full of all the great features of ADJ's previous Spherion’s, but all in one light. The RGBWA+UV LED's enable all kinds of djs and venue owners to set the lights to match or enhance the theme of the venue quickly and stunningly. A superb lighting product for all occasions! Great delivery and service from the Gear4Dj's team.
It was easy to place an order and nice to be informed of when the delivery will take place. Some companies you never know when you'll get your parcel. The only criticism I would give, is for the goods to come in another box for added protection and disguise the contents.
I have just bought a lighting stand,and on delivery,found there was some damage to a clamp.The company was I say second to none when it comes to customer service.They had a replacement in the post and to me by the next day with good email contact .I now have a lighting stand ready to go. All tel. calls were good and had no problem at all in getting my message across to the company.I have tested the stand and it appears to be fine.I am going to use it with 3 to 4 kg of lighting.
As always extreamly rapid service and delivery
On top quality products
Excellent customer service, purchased some LED par cans unfortunately one didn't work it was changed over with no fuss and was given discount on a demo item. Will definately use again.
Took advantage of a 1x day offer, arrived next day, can you get better than that?
Thanks guys
fantastic service and matt is a legend.
I'm from Russia , my name is Sergei Vasiliev . I am very pleased that the item I ordered you come very quickly. Production of very high quality . With me quickly contacted by email and gave advice on how to properly arrange the parcel , thank you Matt ! As a present in the parcel was added to a small container of tea. Trifle, but nice! I will recommend your company to my friends ! Thank You!
Great Speaker for the price.
Wow! What a great deal I've just had from Gear4djs. Purchased an ex-display lighting fixture at a fraction of the original cost and when it arrived, in its original box I might add, it looks brand new. You woukd never know it had been used. Everything was still there including the mounting brackets. The only thing missing were the instructions but hey, that's what the Internet is for isn't it ????.
Over the moon with my purchase and cannot recommend these guys enough for value and first class service everytime.
Thanks Gear 4 dj's, keep up the good work.
The 2 x KAM Moonglow DMX V2 RGBYW 15W LED FX Balls that were easy to order were delivered very quickly.
Great customer service
Fast and reliable
I live in the USA and my order came in two days
Keep working like this
Purchased 8 ADJ Tri Par Profile Plus lights and 2 Accucase storage bags @ 3.30pm and they were delivered before 12noon the following day. Absolutely sensational service from the team at Gear4DJ's. The price point was also exceptional as they offered a 10% discount on that particular day too. We have purchased a number of items in the past and will continue to do so in the future.
Gearooz is rated 4.68 based on 192 reviews