Geek Insights

Geek have a Customer Happiness Grade of A-. Customers love their prices, delivery and customer service and are happy with their refunds.

A-
Happiness Grade
A

Price - Excellent

91.53%
Industry Average
" Great goods at great prices "
- Mark Hallett
" A great product at a an amazing price "
- William Wilson
" Helpful ideas on items for sale, good size comparison charts. Unusual items too. Price is good too. "
- Angela Elizabeth Davis
Write your review on Geek
A

Delivery - Fast

90.32%
Industry Average
" Their products were delivered ahead of time. Send updates of the delivery process. "
- Anonymous
" Happy with the goods but the delivery time is extremely poor!!! "
- Anne Cox
" Wide range of products at stupidly low prices just long delivery times "
- Peter
C

Refunds - Average

61.90%
Industry Average
" Good products and on the odd occasion that I've had a problem with a product they've issued a non quibble refund. "
- Anonymous
" I bought a couple of micro sd cards from the site. I had an issue with one of them, I contacted the sites customer service department and got a full refund. "
- Xavier Carrstein
" i buy almost daily. every other day a new self-gift is waiting for me. been using the Wish app for years and have been happy with almost everything, and anything i wasnt, the refunded my money for without any question. "
- Jaime Gabriel
A-
88.89%
Industry Average
" Loads of product at great prices. Great customer service "
- Lee Allsop
" Great customer service when things go wrong "
- Lee Allsop
" Very easy to use..good communication. Customer service help and make solving problems easy. Good products even though they are from Asia. "
- Andrew Chapman