Geek Insights

Geek have a Customer Happiness Grade of A-. Customers love their prices, delivery and customer service and are happy with their refunds.

A-
Happiness Grade
A

Price - Excellent

93.51%
Industry Average
" Great products at low cost.. so much to choose from and all comes in at decent price including free shipping on a lot of things Would totally recommend to others "
- Ryan York
" Postage bit longer then wanted but product.price and app was what u want when buying "
- Hayley
" Amazing selection of products, fantastic prices and great delivery service, I have to say, I have had some issues with products that were delivered incorrect, but the customer service team were faultless, and in some cases offered no quibble money back, over all, a great place to shop. "
Write your review on Geek
A

Delivery - Fast

90.00%
Industry Average
" beutiful clothes , fast delivery i love this website "
- cassy murray
" prompt delivery, excellent app. "
- Sam
C

Refunds - Average

60.00%
Industry Average
" The price of things r very good and it did not take long to get to u and if it did not get to u in time or it is damaged they will give u a full refund as a on line shop it is very good "
- Ryland David Phillips
" Good products and on the odd occasion that I've had a problem with a product they've issued a non quibble refund. "
- Anonymous
" I bought a couple of micro sd cards from the site. I had an issue with one of them, I contacted the sites customer service department and got a full refund. "
- Xavier Carrstein
A-
87.80%
- Robin Raybould
" Prompt service and delivery worked well for me "
- Marei Apatu
" Love shopping there. Lots of merchandise and has a good customer service. Prices are reasonable. "
- Cheryl