Geek Customer Service Reviews

Geek have a Customer Service Grade of A-.

A-
Happiness Grade
Are you a business owner? See Business Solutions
A-

Customer Service - Good

88.89%
Industry Average
" Loads of product at great prices. Great customer service "
posted 4 months ago - Lee Allsop
" Great customer service when things go wrong "
posted 5 months ago - Lee Allsop
" Very easy to use..good communication. Customer service help and make solving problems easy. Good products even though they are from Asia. "
posted 5 months ago - Andrew Chapman
" I bought a couple of micro sd cards from the site. I had an issue with one of them, I contacted the sites customer service department and got a full refund. "
posted 6 months ago - Xavier Carrstein
" Wish.com has TONS of deals. Their selection of items is great, and I don't mind waiting for shipping. Their customer service is wonderful, and if you don't receive an item, or it's not what you were expecting, they will help you immediately! I love this site, and I don't shop on any other online websites. "
posted 6 months ago - Afairweather
" The goods from there are of great quality that I have had, and that is rather a lot! Customer service is great and if you want to cancel within 8 hours of ordering then it's just a couple of clicks of the mouse. "
posted 7 months ago - Paula Fisher
" always very good items, very reliable, great customer service "
posted 7 months ago - Torsten Helmbrecht
" Great customer service. Free stuff. "
posted 7 months ago - Tiarra Points
" fast delivery. good Price. good Service (one item did not arrive yet and I contacted customer Service)... "
posted 8 months ago - andy
" Fast reliable service exactly what I ordered and would use again "
posted 10 months ago - Mr Wayne Whitaker