Geek Customer Service Reviews

Geek have a Customer Service Grade of A.

A
Happiness Grade
Are you a business owner? See Business Solutions
A

Customer Service - Good

90.91%
Industry Average
" Excellent service very fast delivery very happy with goods bought "
posted 2 months ago - Gillian Watt
" Service is either really quick or ridiculously slow, my advice is to read the small print description, the photo doesn't always represent what you are buying "
posted 2 months ago - Sarah Holbrook
" Delivery of items fast and quality good. Customer service is awesome. "
posted 2 months ago - Nina Barnette
" They have a wide range of products at reasonable prices with a super quick delivery service. I have been ordering from the Wish app since 2014. "
posted 3 months ago - Cherylee Wilcox
" Loads of product at great prices. Great customer service "
posted 6 months ago - Lee Allsop
" Great customer service when things go wrong "
posted 7 months ago - Lee Allsop
" Very easy to use..good communication. Customer service help and make solving problems easy. Good products even though they are from Asia. "
posted 7 months ago - Andrew Chapman
" I bought a couple of micro sd cards from the site. I had an issue with one of them, I contacted the sites customer service department and got a full refund. "
posted 8 months ago - Xavier Carrstein
" Wish.com has TONS of deals. Their selection of items is great, and I don't mind waiting for shipping. Their customer service is wonderful, and if you don't receive an item, or it's not what you were expecting, they will help you immediately! I love this site, and I don't shop on any other online websites. "
posted 8 months ago - Afairweather
" The goods from there are of great quality that I have had, and that is rather a lot! Customer service is great and if you want to cancel within 8 hours of ordering then it's just a couple of clicks of the mouse. "
posted 9 months ago - Paula Fisher