geekbuying Reviews

50% of reviewers recommend geekbuying

How would you rate geekbuying?

(optional)
We need a working email address to verify that your review is genuine.

2 reviews
Review and raise up to £2.00
George

You've raised
£1.26 for charity!

Read & write reviews about geekbuying in our app We'll donate to charity for every review written
"I recently ordered a smartphone and a notebook from geekbuying.com (order number 4325268). After about 10 days, the order arrived at my local DHL office, but it was missing the notebook. I emailed their support team, and specifically Sandy, to inform them that the notebook was missing from the package. Sandy replied to me, saying that they posted the two items separately, to which I replied asking for the second package tracking number. Sandy's reply is that she cannot provide me this information and I will have to contact their "tracking support" department, which I already did, but have not received any reply from them. The strange part is that Sandy was the one who sent me the initial tracking information and asked for a good review on resellerratings.com site. Their support is the worst I have ever encountered. They supposedly provide a live chat support on their site, which never works. They never reply to emails more than once a day, so you have to wait a full day to get a reply from them if you are lucky to get one. Please stay away from this site and use aliexpress.com, which is a proper e-commerce site with proper support department. UPDATE 2017-12-22 Today I received an email from geekbuying.com support team, with the usual random replies that do not make any sense. They are asking me to send them photos/videos of the defective product, even though I clearly stated that the notebook was not sent to me, and that I am expecting the tracking number."
Miguel Rosa