geekbuying Reviews

60% of reviewers recommend geekbuying

Tell us how geekbuying made you happy

"Always good to be shopping on Geekbuying. The nice thing is that you get a large variety of stuffs to buy at some nice price."
Are you geekbuying? Gain access to your dashboard so you can reply to this review. Free Access
"Bought a xiaomi e-bike at a great price and without customs from china"
"I was buying phone feom GeekBuying on seckill, only 5 items, i won one for 20$ smaller price. Bit they send me cheaper model, basic 1ram/8rom gb memory size. I have evidence from google history pages but can get nothing from GeekBuying back. Also one screw nd rubber pad was missing becouse it was Waterproof phone, from outside, and for that also they sade only can return phone what will be too much cost for the price of thw phone"
"I recently ordered a smartphone and a notebook from geekbuying.com (order number 4325268). After about 10 days, the order arrived at my local DHL office, but it was missing the notebook. I emailed their support team, and specifically Sandy, to inform them that the notebook was missing from the package. Sandy replied to me, saying that they posted the two items separately, to which I replied asking for the second package tracking number. Sandy's reply is that she cannot provide me this information and I will have to contact their "tracking support" department, which I already did, but have not received any reply from them. The strange part is that Sandy was the one who sent me the initial tracking information and asked for a good review on resellerratings.com site. Their support is the worst I have ever encountered. They supposedly provide a live chat support on their site, which never works. They never reply to emails more than once a day, so you have to wait a full day to get a reply from them if you are lucky to get one. Please stay away from this site and use aliexpress.com, which is a proper e-commerce site with proper support department. UPDATE 2017-12-22 Today I received an email from geekbuying.com support team, with the usual random replies that do not make any sense. They are asking me to send them photos/videos of the defective product, even though I clearly stated that the notebook was not sent to me, and that I am expecting the tracking number."
"fast delivery"