genmedicare Reviews

100% of reviewers recommend genmedicare

Popular Questions:

Delivery

How does genmedicare deliver?

How can I contact genmedicare?

Tell us how genmedicare made you happy

"Excellent pricing, year after year, and fast delivery service too. Genmedicare is always my first go to place, Postage was very quick to my office so I got what I wanted quicker than expected. Despite some of the little niggles I will continue to shop here."
Are you genmedicare? Gain access to your dashboard so you can reply to this review. Free Access
"As usual, Awesome service and awesome price and awesome product. What more can I say? genmedicare is awesome!!!"
"Very good selection and very nice pricing"
"Super fast service and excellent price."
"Clear website navigation, great pricing, and detailed delivery tracking- super professional!"
"Satisfied with purchase"
"Second time I've ordered. First delivery, the liquid leaked out of one of the bottles. As promised, they included a replacement on my next order. However, as the bottle was the same brand, the replacement half leaked out. I reordered a similar product, but the different manufacturer, so these came in perfect condition. Besides this, great supplier at great prices."
genmedicare is rated 4.86 based on 7 reviews