Boostbox Reviews

95% of reviewers recommend Boostbox

About Boostbox: We make premium protein packed fitness gifts. We made the original Protein Advent Calendar.

Tell us how Boostbox made you happy

"Great service and very fast delivery"
"Bought for husband and 21 year old son. They say best advent calendar ever. Highly recommended. Will definitely be buying next year."
We want to be the biggest and best company we can be. Please can you tell us what we could do better? All looks great to me!
"Excellent quality and variation in the advent calender - would recommend. Customer service was also great with immediate response to a query I had! Well done - great to see new businesses doing a good job!"
We want to be the biggest and best company we can be. Please can you tell us what we could do better? Comms were good but about 24hrs per reply (couldn't have a conversation, I'd ask, 24hrs you'd reply, I'd reply immediately hoping for a quick answer but would have to wait (often to the next day)). However, I appreciate there are just 2 of you
"Great advent calendar with great comms throughout (I was buying for someone that is gluten free). Really good quality box with an assortment of bars, cookies and more that gives you the chance to try brands you probably wouldn't normally."
"Great product, I'm currently following a keto diet but still wanted to partake in the Advent calendar festivities. Love the range of protein goodies you get and some I'd never heard of that I'll definitely be ordering again! Would highly recommend."
We want to be the biggest and best company we can be. Please can you tell us what we could do better? N/a
"I purchased an advent box for my gym-loving husband and it's been a huge success! He loves the variety of bars/balls behind each door and it's given him a chance to try out different flavours and brands. Ordering and delivery was hassle free and I have already recommended the site to friends."
We want to be the biggest and best company we can be. Please can you tell us what we could do better? Can't think of anything!
"Amazing Advent calendar! My husband loves opening it every morning to see what protein treat he gets to take to work that day!...a great selection too. Sam and Curt are very helpful and the customer service was great!"
"Very impressed with the contents."
We want to be the biggest and best company we can be. Please can you tell us what we could do better? Offer options regarding flavours for each box, on what a client does/doenst want (i dont like dark chocolate, for example)
"Although not all of the bars are my favourite, that's to be expected but they do all offer something different and it is a great way to keep myself from snacking on junk food over the festive period. Second year I have ordered and I will continue to do so in the future, I am a HUGE fan."
We want to be the biggest and best company we can be. Please can you tell us what we could do better? Not a lot.
"Excellent service and product."
"Easy to use website, item was delivered on time and the contents of the advent calendar so far are amazing!"
We want to be the biggest and best company we can be. Please can you tell us what we could do better? These could be personalised easily - would be a nice touch.
"Great communication from the company, brought as a present for my dad as he is very into the gym and he absolutely loves this every morning for his countdown! Such a good product and great quality."
"My son loves the Boostbox advent calendar."
"Arrived on time and great condition and products. The recipient was very happy πŸ˜ƒ"
We want to be the biggest and best company we can be. Please can you tell us what we could do better? Maybe sell everything thats inside the advent calendar seperately too, as my boyfriend bought 100 of the bar he really liked that was inside the advent! This way you could offer 10% off any packages if you’ve ordered the advent calendar
"Bought this Advent Calendar for my boyfriend, he’s absolutely loving it πŸ˜‚ He loved one of the bars inside so much he bought 100 of them of amazon! Would totally recommend"
We want to be the biggest and best company we can be. Please can you tell us what we could do better? Keep going as you are.
"Very happy with my BoostBox delivery. Came in very good time ready for December and impressive list of suppliers for it."
We want to be the biggest and best company we can be. Please can you tell us what we could do better? Nothing uve got every thing down to a T
"Great service as all ways enjoyed last year's calender can't wait to try this year's"
We want to be the biggest and best company we can be. Please can you tell us what we could do better? Maybe every year change the packaging so that it looks more appealing, colourful and festive
"I purchased the boost box last year x 2 for my husband and my son, and they was very impressed with it so ihave puchased another 2 this year, its a great idea as a gift for males or females that like to stay healthy"
"Communication before purchase was helpful and friendly and email updates let me know when it was going to arrive. Love the marketing on social media- I have bought this as a gift and I can't wait for their reaction as I know they have seen it promoted! Great range of products compared to other brands."
We want to be the biggest and best company we can be. Please can you tell us what we could do better? Wider availability, tailored advents such as mass gainer, diet, low sugar etc
"Love the advent calendar!! Previous years I’ve bought 25 individual bars and had to wrap each one as an advent meaning a lot of time and money. The boost box advent is amazing value for money with quality products and a fab traditional advent layout. Highly recommend!"
Boostbox is rated 4.80 based on 55 reviews