GlassesNow Reviews

of reviewers recommend GlassesNow
Read GlassesNow Reviews

+44141 5486520

info@glassesnow.co.uk

Tell us how GlassesNow made you happy
Great service. I had an expensive pair of kenses that needed reframed. Opticians no longer stocked my frame style so ordered from these guys. Cheaper than my originals and delivered next day. I now have a perfectly good set of glasses for £69. Originals with kenses £320.
Excellent service. Glasses arrived within 24 hours of purchase and were packaged really well.
order delivered quick and genuine product
Excellent service
Exactly what I wanted, great price and came the next day!! Brilliant service 👍🏻
Amazing! 10/10 recommend! Simple process, good value and so so unbelievably quick - perfect for me as I broke my old pair and didn’t have a spare. I can’t recommend highly enough, I will be back I’m sure! Thanks again.
Really great frames with my new prescription lenses the next day! great personalised service and a super fast turn around!
Excellent service very fast delivery from this company ordered on Friday 4:45pm got my glasses back on Saturday 1 pm
Great brands, and and £45 saving on Ray Ban frames. Quick delivery too.
Absolutely delighted with my new glasses, super easy ordering and speedy delivery, would highly recommend
Good value glasses. I was a bit skeptical about buying glasses online, especially designer ones at a price, but they were great quality and came so quickly! Thank you 💕
Amazing service!! Needed replacement glasses ASAP and they were here within 20 hours of ordering. Could not recommend this service enough.
No fuss ordering. Delivered exactly what I wanted with a couple of days .
Excellent service.
Excellent customer service, it was that good, great quality glasses and efficient delivery. I was that happy I decided to get an extra pair of sunglasses.
Really good communication and helpful with a query. Competitive price and glassed just as ordered. Spot on!
Product and delivery was absolutely spot on. Perfect. Cheaper than elsewhere too. Well recommended.
Great service all round!! Great price too!! Would certainly use again!!
Delivered exactly as promised
Quick delivery, cheaper than anywhere else on the internet. I admit to being cautious as I've not heard of this company before but would use again. Thanks very much.
GlassesNow is rated 4.81 based on 885 reviews