http://www.glencara.com Reviews

of reviewers recommend http://www.glencara.com

Tell us how http://www.glencara.com made you happy
Fast delivery, beautiful jewellery, lovely free item. Well packaged. Thankyou Glencara.
I ordered a necklace for my partner's birthday on impulse and paid extra for express delivery.
The present arrived two days later than it should have and I believe this fault is partly Glencara's and partly FedEx.
I sent two emails prior to the necklace arriving and neither was acknowledged.
Having subsequently read the reviews for this company I believe my faith was misplaced and distorted by the positive reviews they publish on their website and thus I won't hold my breath for receiving a refund of the priority postage charge.
Run around. Ordered a ring for my partner in April, still have not received it. Emails suggesting that I purchase the same item again and once I receive the original that I had to send the other paid for one back?.. every email has a ridiculous excuse. I have accepted that I have been scammed. Will never recommend this fake company to anyone. Disgusting. Have lost my money to a fake company.
Terrible. Never received my 2 orders. Kept getting different responces from different fake people supposedly trying to assist me with my quiery about my purchase. I have been waiting 2 months. Total run around. Bad service. Will never recommend them. Very disappointing as the products they supposedly offer on line look to be beautiful. Very sad. Still waiting for my purchase?
Received order 4th April, looked nothing like the advertised product. They said they would rectify and remake one for me. 17th April they finally said the ring was put into production, supposedly shipped 9th may. 23rd may nothing received glencara claim it must have been lost by royal mail. They said they could ship it 27th may by which point I was fed up I just wanted my refund back and sent off the original ring to them. They are not replying to my emails now that I am wanting refund. I am absolutely convinced they had never sent off a 2nd ring as they were unable to provide proof. Appalling and shameful company, avoid!!!
I placed the order for the ring with the necklace on offer as free for my daughters birthday. The ring came few days late and the necklace didn't arrive at all. It was down in the delivery paper work but not delivered. Contacted glencara and told it would be sent ASAP but still hasn't arrived.
I had an issue because they sent me the wrong size chain for a Celtic cross I bought myself. But they sent me the right size after I emailed them about it, and I really like it. I also got a couple of things for my mom and sister, and they liked theirs too. Unique and charming jewelry from Ireland.
I ordered a bracelet & was offered a free gift.
Both arrived beautifully packaged & what I ordered.
No complaints
Have ordered more stuff
This is a fake company!
They pretend to be Irish - they are not. They take customers money and give them nothing or cheap counterfeit goods.
Bad reviews for 7 years!!!
SCAM SCAM SCAM company. Evil people just wanting your money with no intention of giving you anything in return. Zero Stars rating from me. Glencara took my £137.45 on 25th November which was for Christmas gifts for my family. They confirmed my order had shipped on 27th November, they then said apparently that was an error. They gave excuses which at first seemed feasible i.e. one of the pendants I ordered had run out of stock, so they would craft more and my new order would ship on 6th December. On 18th December I had heard nothing and and had not received my order. I was getting anxious. I then had to buy Christmas gifts from elsewhere which arrived the next day free delivery. On 30th December I cancelled my order and informed Paypal of the problem. Paypal ask you then to go through Glencara to sort out the issue. Yes fair enough, but that is a total waste of time!!! Maria of Glencra gave lots of promises of express delivery of the order, what use is that when Christmas has gone and I had to go elsewhere for the gifts??? I dont want the order and anyway I cancelled it. I wont let this matter drop. I will do as others are doing and will pass info on to Google, BBC Watchdog, Martin Lewis, my credit card company, Irish Trading Standards and the Irish police to investigate. These people have to be prevented from preying on the innocent unsuspecting public and be prevented from SCAMMING the public's money. Its strange that you cant put reviews on their website??? but if you type in 'Glencara reviews' into google Oh My Word... hundreds of scammed customers and Glencara have been doing it for years and years!!!! I am going through Paypal with my complaint and I will fight this to the bitter end. You have been warned.
I ordered an engraved July birthstone claddagh ring for my sister for Christmas on December 20th and paid extra to have it arrive by Christmas Eve. I read some reviews of the company the next day and was absolutely heartsick - they were so abysmal that I was 100% certain it would not arrive by Christmas, if at all, and I told my sister that.
Imagine my surprise when I received a package from Ireland on December 24th! The ring was in a lovely box, the right design, size, and perfectly engraved, and it looked just like the picture. My sister was thrilled, and it was by far her favorite gift this Christmas. I was delighted by the ring and the shipping speed.
It is a lovely piece of jewelry that she will treasure for many years, and it arrived just when I was told it would. I am leaving this review on as many sites as I can because I had such a positive experience compared with other reviewers. If you've already ordered from this company, there is hope - sometimes Glencara really does come through.
It's not good enough to have a lovely product you also need to have great customer service a phone thats not answered an email address that seems to bs unmanned and a web chat that's ultra slow are just not good enough
Did not very poor service took weeks to get refund on goods not received. I'd never use them again
http://www.glencara.com is rated 2.38 based on 13 reviews