Global Water Group Reviews

of reviewers recommend Global Water Group

Tell us how Global Water Group made you happy
I enquired through a website when I wanted to explore the whole investment world, and came across Global Water Group over the Xmas period. After speaking with Kirsty I decided to invest in the IH2O ETF I purchased the units at the beginning of Jan for £29.69 they now sit at £35.54 per unit. This represents a profit of 19.70% in 6 months! this is the link to the chart; https://www.hl.co.uk/shares/shares-search-results/i/ishares-ii-plc-global-water-ucits-etf/share-charts
This company Global Water Group, contacted myself & brother (we own land together) after seeing our advertisement to sell the land we now own after the death of our father. It’s a considerable plot, which involves a large amount of legal requirements in order to complete any sale/purchase. After providing proof of funds Our initial agreed fee of £600,000 was then reneged as their “feasibility” teams wanted to carry out some kind of water extraction before final completion. They then came back and offered to “lease the land” whilst they extracted water (borehole drilling etc) and offered us a share of the extraction volume! An absolute farce. Unlike the last review, fortunately we were not left out of pocket. I’d suggest avoiding talking to them if you are exchanging on farmland or any type of land for that matter without the correct legal paperwork beforehand.
By far the most frustrating business transaction I have ever encountered. Our company have been engaged in a prospective acquisition for our patent in peripheral pumping technology. Their legal team are clearly used to delving into every fine detail, with a view of stalling and forcing a ludicrously low ball offer from the initial buyout figure agreed. 9 Months completely wasted, an initial figure agreed on the purchase of our technology was dropped by 65%. It's cost us deals with various other respected blue chip water providers, not to mention the amount in legal fees. I wish to leave both myself & my companies details confidential, but let this be a warning to all other companies in both early stage & advanced stage discussions with Global Water Group, for any merger or acquisition.
Frustrating!!!! Deposited funds on Monday 10th September (2018) placed withdrawal (£35k so a lot of money to me) on Friday 21st December 2018, the funds only landed in my account on 22nd January 2019! I can appreciate a xmas break but 1 month!!! Really! Great concept and nice people etc but frustratingly slow.
We've invested on a hand full of occasions now with Global Water Group they have always presented themselves and their concepts in a professional manner and over the last 18 months We've recommended their services to friends of ours.
overall had a good experience with global water group I like how they communicate with me and its nice dealing with the same person who manages my account rather than being passed pillar to post like with the banks, look forward to seeing the results over the next couple of years the last 18 months have been stellar.
one of the few good guys that there are out there they do know how to turn a profit but some of their projects ive invested in directly have taken a little longer (an extra 90 days) pay out returns but i suppose thats to be expected in the project development world.
Global Water Group is rated 3.00 based on 6 reviews