Global Water Group Reviews

50% of reviewers recommend Global Water Group
8PM
8PM

Tell us how Global Water Group made you happy

"Frustrating!!!! Deposited funds on Monday 10th September (2018) placed withdrawal (£35k so a lot of money to me) on Friday 21st December 2018, the funds only landed in my account on 22nd January 2019! I can appreciate a xmas break but 1 month!!! Really! Great concept and nice people etc but frustratingly slow."
Are you Global Water Group? Gain access to your dashboard so you can reply to this review. Free Access
"We've invested on a hand full of occasions now with Global Water Group they have always presented themselves and their concepts in a professional manner and over the last 18 months We've recommended their services to friends of ours."
"overall had a good experience with global water group I like how they communicate with me and its nice dealing with the same person who manages my account rather than being passed pillar to post like with the banks, look forward to seeing the results over the next couple of years the last 18 months have been stellar."
"one of the few good guys that there are out there they do know how to turn a profit but some of their projects ive invested in directly have taken a little longer (an extra 90 days) pay out returns but i suppose thats to be expected in the project development world."
Global Water Group is rated 3.75 based on 4 reviews