GO BIG Reviews

GO BIG 5 star review on 13th August 2020
Carlie
GO BIG 5 star review on 22nd July 2020
Dhale L
I LOVE GO BIG energy shots! All the flavors are amazing. I love that it's all natural with no added sugar. It works wonderfully to help wake me up and get motivated for my early morning workouts or early morning with the kids. It helps keep me focused and in a positive mood. The fact I can take this in a shot makes it so easy for this mom on the go. I recommend this to everyone!
Love the energy that these provide as well as the ingredients. Super clean, no crash and it's a gradual energy increase. I can have it later in the day and still go to bed at a normal hour. Love the size as I'm someone who doesn't want to drink a full can for energy.
I loved the flavor of Go Big and the health benefits it contains in such a small bottle! I got a BURST of steady energy, more than I need really. I can’t imagine taking it everyday, but for long road trips, studying, or long work days I can totally see myself using Go Big!
GO BIG helped give me the boost for my workouts that I needed this week! They taste way better than normal energy drinks, I love the ingredient list, and they don’t give me the shakes!
Tried Go Big a few weeks ago and I loved them. I think from all there 3 flavours, the Blood Orange Ginger is my favourite. It's also natural, vegan, gluten free. I have an early morning start to my days, so I am happy I have found something that replaces coffee. 10/10 would recommend!
Really great form of energy! I loved that they were easy to-go bottles that you could throw in your bag if you were going somewhere else to workout. The flavors were exotic which was awesome because you don’t usually see those flavors around, making you want to try them even more!
I’m an avid runner and GO BIG energy has been amazing! There are mornings that I need that extra burst of energy so I take half the bottle and it does the trick. No jittery feeling at all and the ingredients are not crap. I’m ordering my second variety pack right now because I’m running low on GO BIG ENERGY!
Love these energy shots!! I’m usually very sensitive to energy drinks but these gave me just the right amount of energy I needed to get through a high intensity cycle class! No jitters and or weird tingles!! Also love that it’s a shot form instead of a full size drink because it’s so much quicker to take!! Highly recommend ☺️ (Blueberry açaí and blood orange ginger are both delish!!!!)
Love the product, but a bit too pricey for me.
These energy shots are strong! They provide lasting energy throughout the day, and they taste pretty good, definitely take them in the morning so you can get a good night's sleep after!
What a crazy time we are in. I am so glad that i still have my Go Big! It gives me the energy to start my day now that I have to do everything in my living room and backyard!
It will cure covid19
Definitely try the variety pack first so you figure out which flavor you like best. My favorite was the Acai Blueberry...tastes exactly like what it sounds!
I wake up every morning looking forward to taking GO BIG!
This tasted great and gave me the energy I needed throughout the day.
I walk up every morning looking forward to my GO BIG.
Delicious