GO SKYDIVE Reviews

10PM
10PM

gordon@goskydive.com

Tell us how GO SKYDIVE made you happy

"It was amazing experience and I would recommend it to everyone. People at GoSkydive are very friendly and helpful. I have only words of praise for them. Thank you again for unforgettable experience!!!!"
Are you GO SKYDIVE ? Gain access to your dashboard so you can reply to this review. Free Access
"I went on the day of the world record attempt and it was very busy! However, the organisation was meticulous and the day was a blast!!!"
"Great day. Great experience. Team were fantastic. Clear process to work through. Only minor complaint was people getting on jumps before me who were inducted after me. Long wait of 3 hours with nothing around."
"Most amazing experience! All credit to the fab team and especially to the Customer Experience Manager Laura who injected even more fun and energy into an already exciting adrenaline fuelled experience! I have raved about it ever since and would whole heartedly recommend Go SkyDive to anyone! Plus can't wait to treat my friend to it as a pressie.... She's going to love it!!!!"
"An awesome experience!"
"I had a fantastic day, not scared at all so well organised and Henk my instructor was brilliant - thank you - I will be back!"
"My boyfriend loved his experience! I have never been to a place so well organised and the staff are lovely.. Amazing :) thank you !"
"Staff were very helpful and informative. A superb day and experience! Want to do it again !!"
"Really enjoyed my day at Go Skydive. Even though the weather made it a long day we were constantly kept updated. Really friendly staff and had an amazing time. Looking to go again soon for the 15,000 feet this time. Would really recommend to anyone"
"Brilliant day. Well organised. Lovely group of people running it."
"Unbelievable experience and will be back next year! Great fun and the team certainly put everything into it - 10 out of 10"
"The reason I have chosen good and not very good is because of the organisation between ourselves and GO Skydive before the day. We (as a group) didn't get any information until late regarding what the outstanding amount of money needed to be paid as we done the jump for charity and were all raising money. There was a deadline that we weren't told about to raise the amount of money by so those that hadn't raised enough were in a panic as they were told by friends and family that they would donate on the day of the jump. We were a bit worried about the weather but all 16 of us managed to jump, even though it was a little cloudy, the jumps all went to plan. Overall the day could not have gone any better and the staff at GO Skydive in Salisbury could not have been more enthusiastic or accommodating if they tried. Everyone was made to feel comfortable and safe. Everyone said they would do a skydive again which shows how comfortable the instructors made us feel and how great the day was."
"The most incredible experience I have ever had. Hugely impressed with the staff at Go Sky Dive and how at ease they make you feel. Cannot wait to do it again!"
"A wonderful experience from start to finish thanks to the wonderfully energetic and enthusiastic team. A very slick operation, should be on everyone's bucket list. Thanks guys."
"I can't fault the actual day itself, or the experience. But after spending extra to jump from 15,000ft and get both cameras, it would've been nice if my name was spelt correctly on all of it."
"A once in a lifetime event run by a thoroughly professional and friendly team, i'd recommend jumping from a plane at 15000ft to anyone"
"I cannot express how brilliant you guys made my day from the minute we got there to the time we jumped. I am very afraid of heights and planes but you helped me get over that fear and the experience was totally amazing. I jumped from 10,000 ft due to doing this with my wife who' suffers with her heart so next time I will be doing the 15,000 ft jump . So once again a massive thank you I will be back."
"This was an amazing experience. Everyone who worked there from the canteen staff to the instructors were brilliant. 10/10 would go again!"
"Brilliant company, would recommend without hesitation. All the staff are really friendly, great st up, and so glad i did my jump with them!"
GO SKYDIVE is rated 4.92 based on 603 reviews

Create Free Account Now

Fill the details below & get instant access