GO SKYDIVE Customer Service Reviews

GO SKYDIVE have a Customer Service Grade of A.

A

A

Customer Service - Good

96.15%
Industry Average
" Cheapest around amazing service "
posted 11 months ago - Trish
" Jumping out of a plane is great fun, I just wasn't very happy with customer service as we group booked 5 spaces together and had to go on two seperate planes, spoil it a bit for us . "
posted 1 year ago - Jimmy Benson
" The whole service and setup of the facilities was excellent. If was to do this again I would most definitely choose do skydive at GO Skydive. "
posted 1 year ago - Glenn Boys
" GO SKYDIVE are a very professional, slick and quality outfit providing a full service sky jump service at affordable price. The care and attention to detail for every sky jump is outstanding and I would not fail to recommend them to anyone wishing to undertake this activity. Excellent! "
posted 2 years ago - Mel King
" Really good actual sky diving experience but 3 hour long delay waiting for another party to arrive which wasn't fun. Also the café on site was shocking, worst customer service ever!!! "
posted 2 years ago - Richard Dawe
" An absolutely amazing first experience at GoSkydive!! From the moment I arrived the slick customer service and friendly staff helped me to calm my nerves and before I knew it I'd had my brief, my training and I was mega excited to jump out of a plane and plummet towards the ground at 125mph!! The photo and video package was well worth the extra cost to make a truly great experience forever memorable. I'll sure I will be back soon!! "
posted 2 years ago - Ollie Whyte
" But the provision of basic services is very poor. "
posted 2 years ago - Charmaine Sherrin-Jones
" What a fantastic experience! GoSkyDive have got everything covered - fantastic customer service for booking and enquirers, great informative and easy to use website, great communication via email prior to the event. "
posted 2 years ago - April Richer
" excellent service, great presentation, looked after us through the start, during and after the skydive, made to feel at ease and made the experience hugely enjoyable, so glad that I upgraded to 15000ft, would recommend anyone to do this as it is such an experience. "
posted 2 years ago - Thomas Smither
" Excellent service and very fun! "
posted 2 years ago - Olivia Halford