GO SKYDIVE Reviews

04AM
4AM

gordon@goskydive.com

Tell us how GO SKYDIVE made you happy

"Absolutely wonderful day, staff very helpful and an all round fantastic experience."
Are you GO SKYDIVE ? Gain access to your dashboard so you can reply to this review. Free Access
"The tandem skydive I did at GoSkydive was THE BEST experience of my life! So much cooler (and scarier!) than I was expecting, however so much fun! The whole day was run extremely well, like a well oiled military procedure, and every member of staff I encountered along the way was friendly, helpful and overall very funny! I cannot recommend this experience, and this company, highly enough! (Pun not-intended!)"
"Brilliant. Professional. Well organised. Well drilled.Back next year.."
"Amazing experience definitely doing it again!!"
"A great experience and one I can attach to my list of completed challenges!"
"I had to travel from North Wales to Sailsbury and was on my own due to the distance . All the staff were very good and made me feel safe. The whole process was based on the jumpers safety which just enforced my confidence with them. My jump instructor was a young man called Will and while we were waiting to get in the plane he chatted to me and any nerves i did have were calmed, The jump itself was more than AMAZING and i will be jumping with them again next summer ."
"It's an amazing day from arriving to leaving. All of the staff are very professional and put you at ease. A truly incredible experience! Thank you Go Skydive team."
"The whole service and setup of the facilities was excellent. If was to do this again I would most definitely choose do skydive at GO Skydive."
"The staff were professional and excellent throughout, from check in to landing. We had an amazing morning at Go Skydive and couldn't ask for any more from the experience. Hopefully see you guys again soon for another 15,000ft jump!"
"Great experience, great team delivering a great day out! Thank you"
"Amazing experience. Fantastic, reassuring staff who made me feel really at ease even though I was terrified. Recommend getting a video done which is great quality. Do it with Go Skydive, you won't regret it!!!"
"This was a birthday present. I thought I would be apprehensive but on the day it was brilliant. The staff were reassuring and the man I jumped with was excellent. Havent stopped smiling since. would love to do it again. Highly recommended and I raised £105 towards a Defib machine for the social club, Brilliant."
"Amazing.....Truly stunning... the ground staff were enthusiastic and helpful and the professional calmness of the guys out of the plane made everything come together. Brilliant....I am coming back!"
"The set up was incredibly well organised and everyone was really friendly and professional. My instructor Shane was great and provided a fantastic "Hand cam" record of the event which is great to watch back and show friends. I'll definitely be completing another jump soon and recommend anyone who is thinking of doing it to try here first. A brilliant experience!"
"Extremely well organised and with good humour"
"I originally bought the 7,000ft jump for my fiancé as his Christmas present...then upped it to 10,000ft for his birthday. I surprised him with the 15,000ft jump on the day. The goskydive team are beyond professional. They are all so polite, calm and fun making the whole day one he'd repeat at the drop of a hat. I'd highly recommend visiting here if you or anyone you love wanted an experience to remember."
"Unforgettable experience, just incredible, can't describe how great the jump was. Cafe and facilities really good, made the wait easy. Staff are really friendly and the skydiver I was attached to was friendly and funny."
"An absolutely amazing experience!! The whole day was run superbly from start to finish and I can't fault any of it. The enthusiasm and drive with which the Go SkyDive staff go about there individual roles and get into each persons day is something to behold and admired. I would thoroughly recommend it to anyone"
"Excellent - very professional and well organised. Staff were extremely welcoming and made you feel comfortable and not just another customer. Booking was easy; the communication up to the day of the skydive was good, and we were kept well-informed, and the day itself surpassed expectation."
"Very good day and loved the sky dive but shame my classes come lose and I couldn't see my free fall"
GO SKYDIVE is rated 4.92 based on 603 reviews

Create Free Account Now

Fill the details below & get instant access