GoAssist Reviews

0% of reviewers recommend GoAssist

How would you rate GoAssist ?

(optional)

1 reviews
Review and raise up to £2.00
Jan Newman

You've raised
£1.26 for charity!

Read & write reviews about GoAssist in our app We'll donate to charity for every review written
Jan Newman
"I believe that the customers ought to be warned. The initial service was friendly and helpful. We had a quick call out for our old SMEG fridge/freezer that cost an extra £20. We opted for the £287 plus £56 for a years insurance. When I enquired I was told that even if the repair was more we would not pay an additional fee. What we were not told was that we would be charged £287 for replacing a bulb in our fridge. There was no refund, even as a goodwill gesture. Our call cost £363! Please be warned. This is unreasonable and unfair."
GoAssist is rated 1.00 based on 1 reviews