GoAssist Reviews

0% of reviewers recommend GoAssist

How would you rate GoAssist ?

Marian Wilczynski
"the engineer waved the unpredictable stories and the value of the repair exceeded the value of the new washing machine after calling another company, it turned out that both the computer and the pump are ok and only the heater is burned. they wanted to deceive me and pull me into inconvenient costs, bills for inspection"
Jan Newman
"I believe that the customers ought to be warned. The initial service was friendly and helpful. We had a quick call out for our old SMEG fridge/freezer that cost an extra £20. We opted for the £287 plus £56 for a years insurance. When I enquired I was told that even if the repair was more we would not pay an additional fee. What we were not told was that we would be charged £287 for replacing a bulb in our fridge. There was no refund, even as a goodwill gesture. Our call cost £363! Please be warned. This is unreasonable and unfair."
GoAssist is rated 1.00 based on 2 reviews