GoAssist Reviews

0% of reviewers recommend GoAssist

Tell us how GoAssist made you happy

Telephone
"I booked a repair and no one turned up. I didnt get any notice of cancellation - just a lod of excuses when I called them. Gave them a second chance and same happened again. No call, no explanation. Complete waste of two days!! Unacceptable. Do not be tempted to go with them!"
Are you GoAssist? No one is perfect. Reply to this negative review and show your potential customers that you value the feedback GoAssist receives and that when things do go wrong, you do your best to put things right. Reply Free
"Conned then robbed by thieves! I phoned go assist & given 2 options to choose from. I chose the second option where I paid £149.97 & £26.85 for the first quarterly instalment for 12 month to big warranties. I was promises a no fix no fee & that I would get a washing machine of the same value as mine if unable to fix. Yet the money was taken out straight away on the 1st Oct '18 even when the engineer Geoff Evans (name & shame) didn't come until 10th Oct. He was in my Kidderminster home for no more than 10 minutes after finding a wire in the machine. He was very rude when I phoned him back to do a proper job. I was told I would have to have the same engineer which I refused then told during another phone call that they had been told by the engineer that he had fixed my machine & therefore I couldn't have a refund. I am going through the dispute department of my bank to get my money back. My advise, do not touch go assist with a barge pole or any other company that behave in this disgusting way!"
"Terrible company. Do not use. Careless attitude, long drawn out waste of time process. Engineers are not punctual."
"Extremely disappointed. We were given a quote of £199.97 on a No Fix, No Fee basis after answering all the questions regarding the problem we had with our Panasonic American Fridge/Freezer. We paid £199.97 and also took out (as advised) a 12 month Breakdown cover at £8.95 per month. We were told we would have a call from an engineer within 24 hours, we didn't, what we got was an email asking for another £349.40 to be able to go ahead with our repair, this was without a phone call from an engineer or even a date for him to walk through our door. Feeling very upset we had fallen for this sales pitch they have mastered we told them we are no longer prepared to go ahead and pay them another £349.40 without as much as a visit from am engineer to actually see what the problem was. After many phone calls and emails we were offered in all a £79.92 + our first premium payment from BIG Warrenties after they also wanted a £50 cancellation fee, (which we cancelled within 24 hours). In all from our payment of £208.92 we were refunded a measly £79.92 from Goassist + £8.95 first premium from BIG Warranties. They advertise NO FIX, NO FEE !!!!!!!!!! We didn't even get a phone call, visit and definitely not a NO FIX, NO FEE, l would advise honest people not to use this company, they tricked us into it and took our money."
"Had an oven problem from September 2017 until now, August 2018. Not fixed, poor engineers, more money requested, complaints not addressed. Avoid like the plague !!!!"
"They only publish very favourable reviews on their website. Quite different to my experience which is that I contacted them on or before 6 August and I am waiting until 30 August for the part to be installed. Admittedly the part was not available for 10-14 days but a large sum of money for the repair and insurance was removed from my account immediately although no repair had been done and there was nothing new to insure."
"Paid over £200 for a fixed price repair on 1st June. Now 8th August and cooker is still broke. Still no repair and all messages and texts ignored compltely On phone calls they promised to find out more and ring me back...never did. I AM SO SORRY I USED THIS COMPANY. Paid hundreds of pounds on 1st June and no repair yet. They deserve negative stars and would not recommend and will avoid in future."
"the engineer waved the unpredictable stories and the value of the repair exceeded the value of the new washing machine after calling another company, it turned out that both the computer and the pump are ok and only the heater is burned. they wanted to deceive me and pull me into inconvenient costs, bills for inspection"
"I believe that the customers ought to be warned. The initial service was friendly and helpful. We had a quick call out for our old SMEG fridge/freezer that cost an extra £20. We opted for the £287 plus £56 for a years insurance. When I enquired I was told that even if the repair was more we would not pay an additional fee. What we were not told was that we would be charged £287 for replacing a bulb in our fridge. There was no refund, even as a goodwill gesture. Our call cost £363! Please be warned. This is unreasonable and unfair."
GoAssist is rated 1.11 based on 9 reviews