GoCustomized Reviews

67% of reviewers recommend GoCustomized

How would you rate GoCustomized ?

"Terrible. They canceled my order for unknown reason and without communicating to me. I had been waiting for my case for about 3 weeks when I contacted customer service. That's when i get this lame response: "Thank you for your message. Unfortunately, the order 19*** is cancelled. If your account has been debited for your order, despite everything, please send us a screenshot of your bank statement showing clearly the debit of your order. Please do not hesitate to contact us if you have any queries. Kind regards, Raquel Support team" Huh? Despite what? Any why was my order canceled?"
"This company is amazing and i absolutley love my item they made for me. I had a phone case made with my own design and this only took 2 days to arrive and was so easy to do online Please go to the website and have your own design made"
"Received the case really fast. Print is perfect and my son is super happy. I will definitely order again."
GoCustomized is rated 3.67 based on 3 reviews

Get ready for our phone call!