GoCustomized Reviews

100% of reviewers recommend GoCustomized

How would you rate GoCustomized ?

(optional)

2 reviews
Review and raise up to £2.00
Tang

You've raised
£1.26 for charity!

Read & write reviews about GoCustomized in our app We'll donate to charity for every review written
"This company is amazing and i absolutley love my item they made for me. I had a phone case made with my own design and this only took 2 days to arrive and was so easy to do online Please go to the website and have your own design made"
"Received the case really fast. Print is perfect and my son is super happy. I will definitely order again."
GoCustomized is rated 5.00 based on 2 reviews