GoCustomized Reviews

50% of reviewers recommend GoCustomized
9PM
9PM

Tell us how GoCustomized made you happy

"SCAM COMPANY"
Are you GoCustomized? No one is perfect. Reply to this negative review and show your potential customers that you value the feedback GoCustomized receives and that when things do go wrong you do your best to put things right. Reply Free
"Terrible. They canceled my order for unknown reason and without communicating to me. I had been waiting for my case for about 3 weeks when I contacted customer service. That's when i get this lame response: "Thank you for your message. Unfortunately, the order 19*** is cancelled. If your account has been debited for your order, despite everything, please send us a screenshot of your bank statement showing clearly the debit of your order. Please do not hesitate to contact us if you have any queries. Kind regards, Raquel Support team" Huh? Despite what? Any why was my order canceled?"
"This company is amazing and i absolutley love my item they made for me. I had a phone case made with my own design and this only took 2 days to arrive and was so easy to do online Please go to the website and have your own design made"
"Received the case really fast. Print is perfect and my son is super happy. I will definitely order again."
GoCustomized is rated 3.00 based on 4 reviews