GoCustomized Reviews

40% of reviewers recommend GoCustomized
1PM
1PM

Popular Questions:

How can I contact GoCustomized?

Tell us how GoCustomized made you happy

"It's the same as the other complaints, take your money, state it's been shipped, as time goes by you check the tracking information to find out the company never sent the package out, than when paypal gets involved they continue to give FALSE information and can not and will not provide information to support what they are saying is accurate or truthful. I demanded Paypal refund my money and I believe that is the only reason why I was able to get my money return. I would not use this company...base on the dealing I had and the untruthful statements I received from their customer service department I would say they are lacking integrity.....and I'm sure the same people that gave untruthful statements will send a general response saying we are so sorry you had this experience...."
Are you GoCustomized? Gain access to your dashboard so you can reply to this review. Free Access
"SCAM COMPANY"
"Terrible. They canceled my order for unknown reason and without communicating to me. I had been waiting for my case for about 3 weeks when I contacted customer service. That's when i get this lame response: "Thank you for your message. Unfortunately, the order 19*** is cancelled. If your account has been debited for your order, despite everything, please send us a screenshot of your bank statement showing clearly the debit of your order. Please do not hesitate to contact us if you have any queries. Kind regards, Raquel Support team" Huh? Despite what? Any why was my order canceled?"
"This company is amazing and i absolutley love my item they made for me. I had a phone case made with my own design and this only took 2 days to arrive and was so easy to do online Please go to the website and have your own design made"
"Received the case really fast. Print is perfect and my son is super happy. I will definitely order again."
GoCustomized is rated 2.60 based on 5 reviews