GoGroopie Reviews

50% of reviewers recommend GoGroopie

How would you rate GoGroopie?

(optional)

4 reviews
Review and raise up to £2.00
Gavin Harper
great deal and perfect ideas for christmas

You've raised
£1.26 for charity!

Read & write reviews about GoGroopie in our app We'll donate to charity for every review written
Gavin Harper
"great deal and perfect ideas for christmas"
"They offered me a rather decent discount on a set of kitchen ware which not only helped me with my budget but made my wife rather happy! She can't wait to get the goods in the post, its like watching someone waiting for their reward after a hard days work :)"
"Paid for voucher which was never received in spite of sending numerous emails requesting the voucher. Go Groopie have never once replied. After 4 days, I contacted Paypal to start a dispute. Still nothing from Go Groopie. Cancelled order with Go Groopie and requested a refund - still no response. Go Groopie appears to be operated by incompetent staff or scammers - or both. BE VERY WARY."
Donna Paver
"Ordered numerous goods on various vouchers or deals only one out of six was actually honoured/delivered and weeks of hasstle proving your address and ID on packages they state were delivered and still gogroopie will not refund or replace these were items ordered in October!!! Do not buy anything you rely on receiving or ties up money you may need to re purchase elsewhere"
GoGroopie is rated 3.00 based on 4 reviews