GoGroopie Reviews

0% of reviewers recommend GoGroopie

How would you rate GoGroopie ?

"The worst company that I have ever dealt with !! 2 months and over 20 emails later still no goods received nor a refund. Would not advice anyone to buy anything from them"
"The staffs"
"The item received was not as advertised and was also missing a connector. The response from Gogroupie to my complaint was not answered for two days (via email) and no contact was made by telephone although I had left two voice-mail messages). Gogroupie 'offered' to contact their supplier which I accepted but - to date - no refund / issue of the missing cable or explanation regarding the item specification being incorrect has been received (three weeks)."
GoGroopie is rated 1.67 based on 3 reviews

Get ready for our phone call!