GoKimco.com Reviews

94% of reviewers recommend GoKimco.com
"The item i ordered has been discontinued, but Nate Lelle was able to track down 1 last package for me. Really appreciate such dedication!"
"Quick shipping, product as advertised. Courteous staff kept us in loop from the very beginning to the very end. Will be back!"
"My accessories for my FR-803B came within days, and everything is great quality with great prices! Thanks Kimco!"
"We bought some cutters which are far superior to the brand we had previously bought. Kimco has quick shipping, good products and prices"
"Very happy with service"
"Great products and fast shipping."
"All I can say is that ordering with Kimco takes all the frustration out of online purchases. Fast processing and shipping, easy to use website, and they have excellent shipping options for all types of shipping locations. They have my business!"
"After using a couple of different brands have pump dispensers I love the ease of this Kimco pump dispenser. It dispenses the perfect amount needed. I love it."
"It's just what I need, and with fast shipping."
"I'm very pleased with the product selection, they have EVERYTHING I need for the work and projects that I do, and prices are great. The website is intuitive so ordering was easy, shipping was fast, safe delivery and the items are all exactly as described. I look forward to doing business with them again in the near future - I already have a cart filled :)"
"Comfortable and what we were shopping for. Great competitive pricing as well."
"Kimco's website is very user friendly. Easy to place orders and shipment is fast."
"Order shipped and received as stated."
"I’ve purchased some supplies in the midst of the holiday rush , and even though not all the items I purchased were not in stock they still got me my items in a timely matter. Keep up the great work ! :smiley:"
"Priced right and fast shipping. Will buy again"
"If or when your are in the market for soldering tools or supplies, KIMCO is the place to go. They have a very comprehensive selection, great prices and phenomenal service. I have been doing business with them for quite some time and I need not comparison shop; they set the market for most any item."
"See above"
"Excellent pricing for solder. Will do business again!"
"Very pleased with Kimco price was competitive and a pleasure to do business with. Thank you."
"The order for our production chairs were delivered sooner than expected and the team members found them to be very satisfactory."
GoKimco.com is rated 4.76 based on 442 reviews