GoKimco.com Reviews

of reviewers recommend GoKimco.com
Read GoKimco.com Reviews
Pompt delivery, good product!
The Weller Iron works as advertised... It heats up quickly and made soldering my PL259s quick and easy !
GOOD SERVICES
Excelent service and quickly response
Very professional with a quick turn-around time. We’re extremely pleased and would definitely order again! Many thanks!!! Robin
Best prices around! Shipping was quick.. Won a new customer! Thanks and much appreciation!
Good prices, prompt shipping, good service, my go to supplier for solder and soldering equipment supplies.
Amazing customer support, very knowledgeable, and they answered my questions immediately! Thanks
Good selection, good price, good service. I would recommend this to anyone looking for xcelite tools.
Good service, That you can trust
GoKimco did a fantastic job with my order. Great communication. The solder station was double boxed and shipped fast. The extra tip I ordered, was also flagged on the packing list, where I would find it inside. I will continue to buy from GoKimco in the future, and I highly recommend them to anyone else. Thanks so much.
PERFECT ON TIME product works great
Good service fast shipment
The part I ordered was out of stock but Kimco communicated with me right up until the part was shipped. Very happy with the service.
Needed some Hakko iron tips. Service was great, shipped free, and arrived quickly.
Prompt service
The order I submitted (soldering iron tips) included a tip that was "out of sync" with the others I ordered. Your sales support staff asked if I was aware of this (I was not) and quickly helped me to rectify the issue. In short, effective pro-active customer support - I'm a fan of that.
Easy ordering, fast shipping
Good service and Price
very good customer service along with product selection. When we encountered a problem the staff was very courteous and took care of it immediately.
GoKimco.com is rated 4.74 based on 513 reviews