GoKimco.com Reviews

94% of reviewers recommend GoKimco.com
"The order for our production chairs were delivered sooner than expected and the team members found them to be very satisfactory."
"Very nice to purchase from a company whose reps really communicate by both phone and e-mail. Minor issues with my order were handled quickly and thoughtfully, I will certainly buy from Kimco any time I'm looking for specialty electronics tools!"
"Got a good deal on iron tips and shipping was really fast. Had an issue with payment but customer support was great solving the issue."
"a great product at a great price but a special thanks to Tom Baitz who kept me informed on a backorder status. I will not look elsewhere because of this level of service."
"Good selection and great service"
"Great product. Competative price. Great service. Thank you."
"Terrific value !"
"Overall Good Customer Service. Received product on time. Thank you."
"Some how my order had gotten rerouted to another address and Kimco was very helpful in resolving the issue. Thanks"
"Great Customer Service"
"Shopped with ease"
"Parts were in stock and delivered to my door in 4 days. vey happy."
"The slide caliper style forming tool is ideal for thru hole components, make for neat and efficient thru hole assembly."
"Great website, fast delivery."
"We received the items as ordered. Thank you"
"Customer Service responded by email within 2 hours of placing the order to let me know the item was discontinued and they only had 1/2 the order. They offered me a suggested replacement, the balance of the discontinued, or a mixture of each to fulfill my order. They were very responsive completing the order as I instructed and my items were received within 4 working days. They also offered the best price on my items."
"They always have everything I need, and at fair prices. I especially like their online presence, and easy point and click ordering."
"I needed some ESD tray liners and I found the best price at Kimco. Placed the order easily and received the liners in less than a week!"
"Your website was very easy to navigate. Thank you!"
"A quick and painless shopping experience - just as it should be. We'll be back."
GoKimco.com is rated 4.77 based on 443 reviews