GoKimco.com Reviews

of reviewers recommend GoKimco.com
Read GoKimco.com Reviews
Received solder shortly after purchased it. Quick service.
thank
Items were as described and shipping as well. Thanks
Great service
Grate service
Great selection of products, I needed a glass jar to use with acetone with a gulley that keeps wet solutions ready for my brush. No leaks, no drips. Quality product, fast service, packed well, shipped fast!
thank u 4 the correct solder @ an affordable price. it got my fpv drone flying! 🚀
Excellent product and service!
Exactly as described and shipped quickly
got the solder we needed ina timely fashion. thank u.
Excellent.
Item was exactly what I wanted, delivered promptly, reasonable shipping and a good price.
Excellent communication. When my items were not in stock, I was immediately given the choice to continue with my purchase or cancel it.
Kimco customer service was fast and knowledgeable in what I needed. Very satisfied with my hakko fume extractor. I will definitely continue purchasing my shops equipment from them.
Purchased this for building a computer, hooked it into the ground on a 3 prong plug so I could easily plug in and out instead of taking the outlet face screw out every time. Works great!!
Extremely prompt and courteous customer service. Fast shipping as well. I will definitely buy from Kimco again, with zero hesitation.
The doctor had the 31-SA one week and he dropped it on carpet . And the tip bend.
GoKimco.com had the items I needed at the best price around. I was very please with the timely shipping. I will definitely do business with them again. Thanks GoKimco. Priscilla
I recently bought 2 of your blue, 32 oz. ESD safe drinking water bottles. As an operator/builder in an aerospace company, we are very limited in what we are allowed to use for beverages in the area. Your product meets standards AND holds plenty of water for me for the whole day! Service was speedy and efficient. Glad I found this site! Thank you! :)
This time i ordered a set of tweezers and a small screwdriver set. Once on the website, i quickly found what i was looking for, and added the two items to my basket. Went to the checkout, purchased the items, and waited for them to arrive. The items arrived on time, well packed, and in good condition. Upon unwrapping the items, i was pleased to see that these are very high quality tools, great considering the price. I've always been satisfied with GoKimco.com, and this time was no exception. Thanks, Kimco!
GoKimco.com is rated 4.75 based on 511 reviews