GoKimco.com Reviews

of reviewers recommend GoKimco.com
Read GoKimco.com Reviews
I recently bought 2 of your blue, 32 oz. ESD safe drinking water bottles. As an operator/builder in an aerospace company, we are very limited in what we are allowed to use for beverages in the area. Your product meets standards AND holds plenty of water for me for the whole day! Service was speedy and efficient. Glad I found this site! Thank you! :)
This time i ordered a set of tweezers and a small screwdriver set. Once on the website, i quickly found what i was looking for, and added the two items to my basket. Went to the checkout, purchased the items, and waited for them to arrive. The items arrived on time, well packed, and in good condition. Upon unwrapping the items, i was pleased to see that these are very high quality tools, great considering the price. I've always been satisfied with GoKimco.com, and this time was no exception. Thanks, Kimco!
quick shipping and good prices!
I had a small issue with my order but it was quickly resolved.
Great price, good communications, fast shipping.
Very fast service. Best prices I found on Weller items. Only problem, it was tricky navigating the Cart to take advantage of free shipping on a small order. With free shipping on a small order I rate them 5 stars.
Quick and reliable service.
I placed, paid, and received my order with no problems at all. The shipping speed was really fast, and the products I ordered were the quality products I have known Kimco to carry (working in electronics for 30 yrs). Thank you!
Good product thank you
Just as described - very fast shipping
I was directed to the Kimco website via a link in an online photography primer. He recommended Kimco's selection of compressed air dusting products. The primary concern with most compressed air dusters for photographic use is that they usually contain a bitterant to discourage misuse, but this bitterant deposits a film on photographic equipment, potentially damaging your gear. He specifically recommended one of Kimco's products, so I created an account and ordered several canisters of this duster. My order arrived in a few days, and the product works well for my application (dusting color slides prior to scanning).
Product arrived as promised and original contact with sales representative excellent. Great company.
five stars not enough - they want a written review
Great service,exactly what I needed
Good
The item i ordered has been discontinued, but Nate Lelle was able to track down 1 last package for me. Really appreciate such dedication!
Quick shipping, product as advertised. Courteous staff kept us in loop from the very beginning to the very end. Will be back!
My accessories for my FR-803B came within days, and everything is great quality with great prices! Thanks Kimco!
We bought some cutters which are far superior to the brand we had previously bought. Kimco has quick shipping, good products and prices
Very happy with service