GoKimco.com Reviews

94% of reviewers recommend GoKimco.com
"Great product. Competative price. Great service. Thank you."
"Terrific value !"
"Overall Good Customer Service. Received product on time. Thank you."
"Some how my order had gotten rerouted to another address and Kimco was very helpful in resolving the issue. Thanks"
"Great Customer Service"
"Shopped with ease"
"Parts were in stock and delivered to my door in 4 days. vey happy."
"The slide caliper style forming tool is ideal for thru hole components, make for neat and efficient thru hole assembly."
"Great website, fast delivery."
"We received the items as ordered. Thank you"
"Customer Service responded by email within 2 hours of placing the order to let me know the item was discontinued and they only had 1/2 the order. They offered me a suggested replacement, the balance of the discontinued, or a mixture of each to fulfill my order. They were very responsive completing the order as I instructed and my items were received within 4 working days. They also offered the best price on my items."
"They always have everything I need, and at fair prices. I especially like their online presence, and easy point and click ordering."
"I needed some ESD tray liners and I found the best price at Kimco. Placed the order easily and received the liners in less than a week!"
"Your website was very easy to navigate. Thank you!"
"A quick and painless shopping experience - just as it should be. We'll be back."
"Kimco has a great seleciton of somewhat niche items for soldering and are official distributors for Hakko."
"The cable ties were well-made and priced competitively. They arrived in a reasonable amount of time. Would consider Kimco in the future for my tech needs."
"First time ordering from KIMCO and all went very smooth."
"thank you."