GoKimco.com Reviews

95% of reviewers recommend GoKimco.com
"I ordered soldering iron & tips with solder. Was listed free shipping on all items. Emailed sales & was told solder was not included in free shipping. But, would reimburse next day for shipping costs. Never did receive. Thanks"
"Over and above help in getting correct parts.. TKS vb"
"My order was 4 weeks late with minimal explanations as to why."
"Worth paying a litlle more to get quality service and prompt delivery. Love the website Good place to get your electronic supplies."
"Very pleased with the purchase of my Maxxeon shoplight from Kimco. The light arrived quickly and it was well packed for shipping. This cordless light is very convenient when working on a project where the lighting need to be frequently repositioned. Three different light levels make this worklight indispensable."
"the website was easy to use and we received our parts."
"Got it quick, and the order was what I wanted, and it was the best price I could find online, I will always check with kimco first for now on"
"As always, great service, and good parts"
"Great prices. Fast Service"
"Good experience"
"excellent"
"After shopping many various websites Kimco had the most competitive pricing and delivered on time. Great job."
"GREAT PLACE TO SHOP"
"Good service"
"Was looking to purchase a newer soldering iron and tools. Had several calls with their support guy and he has very knowledgeable and helpful in directing me to the right choice and all the accessories. Received my stuff and it all works great! Loved the videos on their website too. Thanks Kimco!"
"Finally found pre-filters and reasonably priced heap filters for my fume extractor!"
"fast delivery"