GoKimco.com Reviews

94% of reviewers recommend GoKimco.com
"Did not receive the items yet ordered October 5e"
"Great website, fast delivery."
"We received the items as ordered. Thank you"
"Customer Service responded by email within 2 hours of placing the order to let me know the item was discontinued and they only had 1/2 the order. They offered me a suggested replacement, the balance of the discontinued, or a mixture of each to fulfill my order. They were very responsive completing the order as I instructed and my items were received within 4 working days. They also offered the best price on my items."
"They always have everything I need, and at fair prices. I especially like their online presence, and easy point and click ordering."
"I needed some ESD tray liners and I found the best price at Kimco. Placed the order easily and received the liners in less than a week!"
"Your website was very easy to navigate. Thank you!"
"Ordered via Paypal immediately charged for all parts ordered all parts were not in stock, shipped piecemeal"
"A quick and painless shopping experience - just as it should be. We'll be back."
"Kimco has a great seleciton of somewhat niche items for soldering and are official distributors for Hakko."
"The cable ties were well-made and priced competitively. They arrived in a reasonable amount of time. Would consider Kimco in the future for my tech needs."
"Fast shipping and good customer services"
"First time ordering from KIMCO and all went very smooth."
"thank you."
"Thanks Kimco!"
"Bought couple spoils of solder and hakko iron that was a “gently used” demo unit. The iron looks brand new, and works flawlessly!"
"Excellent flow to the ordering process. Unit arrived quickly and exactly as described."
"I have used this Company twice and have been very pleased with the products and service both times. I highly recommend this company."
"Great product, fast deliver, price is compatible and super efficient online customer service."
"Great to do business with, good price, good people to deal with if you have a problem"
GoKimco.com is rated 4.74 based on 464 reviews