GoKimco.com Reviews

of reviewers recommend GoKimco.com
Read GoKimco.com Reviews
Great service, was only place that would help me with what i needed. Other places wanted more money, and had lessease of access to what i required. Took 10 minutes to order from you guys after i got help finding what i needed. Thank you
Always the best :)
Excellent product. Comfortable grip fits hand uniformly. Durable.
Very efficient service.
Exactly what I was looking for in my hobby shop. Excellent customer service. A perfect shopping experience.
Good price on item I was looking for. Fast shipping
The package came on time very well wrap and packaged this will be our go-to supply store. Super great customer service with GOKinco
Great prices! Great selection! Great service!
WHAT MORE COULD YOU ASK FOR?
Just add described works great fast delivery
GoKimco is a reliable vendor of high quality products.
I will if and when I receive my order.
The right products, great prices, speedy delivery. Thank you Kimco for helping to keep my small business running!
thank you!
My experience was very good. I ordered 2 XURON brand pliers for jewelry making. I had already ordered one plier from another seller but it was on back order going into the third week! At Kimco, BOTH pliers were in stock and delivered in a timely manner . I am really happy I found Kimco when I did.
Great company to do business with, very knowledgeable about the products they sell, competitive pricing.
Kimco is great - website is easy to navigate, prices are competitive, they're offering PPE at normal prices and actually have some in stock, and their shipping rates are reasonable.
good prices and good product easy sight.
Easy to use online store, definitely a plus with pictures on the products, fast check out,
Able to track my shipping, arrived on time.
Easy and quick.
Response to questions thoughtfully
Great Service, Great Pricing and Super Fast Shipping.
GoKimco.com is rated 4.74 based on 855 reviews