GoKimco.com Reviews

94% of reviewers recommend GoKimco.com
"Bought couple spoils of solder and hakko iron that was a “gently used” demo unit. The iron looks brand new, and works flawlessly!"
"Excellent flow to the ordering process. Unit arrived quickly and exactly as described."
"I have used this Company twice and have been very pleased with the products and service both times. I highly recommend this company."
"Great product, fast deliver, price is compatible and super efficient online customer service."
"Great to do business with, good price, good people to deal with if you have a problem"
"Excellent service.. I got my item on fast... thank you!..."
"They have a lot of items that I haven't been able to find anywhere else."
"I am happy with the whole experience. The cost was the most reasonable I found and the shipping was fast. The items worked as they should. I will purchase from them again"
"I love this light... it’s a very convient size and nice and bright... I would buy from this company again."
"Great product. Great customer service"
"Techs continue to request these products, satisfied with the application and the end result in our operation."
"I checked Amazon and their prices were much higher on the solder I bought."
"Ordered, at the best price I found anywhere, also got free shipping & it was sent out that day...what more could you ask for ??!!"
"Wow! I got a tremendous deal on some Kester solder. I unfortunately paid double the price on Amazon before finding Kimco. The shipping was incredibly fast as well. Highly recommended!"
"I was very happy with your service. I was able to place my order and have my tweezers in just a couple of days. I will be happy to place a new as I need them. Thank you For your fast service"
"Shipped quickly and updated me on status."
"I have found that this website is user friendly. I was able to order what I needed with no real hassles. Thank you."
"Over and above help in getting correct parts.. TKS vb"
GoKimco.com is rated 4.74 based on 468 reviews